+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is chatting up women now forbidden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is chatting up women now forbidden

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    I was in a restaurant a few years ago and two women were sat at a nearby table and one of them started choking. Nobody did a thing to help her so I went over and started slapping her on the back to dislodge whatever was choking her. Her stupid feminazi friend immediately started screaming at me to stop assaulting her. "I'm trying to save her life you fecking moron" I said to her, my actions did the trick but did the dozy cow thank me? did she feck, there was me expecting to appear on the next episode of Esther Rantzen's 'Hearts of gold' but all I got was " never lay a hand on me again", I should have let the c*nt die.
    Ungrateful bint.

You should have given her something else to choke on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Ungrateful bint.

You should have given her something else to choke on.
    She's lucky the back slapping worked, next I was going to try that there Heineken manoeuvre .

Bit late for that.

Mrs R’s been on a diet.
    I'll take a pass then Mrs R.

And yes, you are missing out.

http://archive.is/aHGHk

Jon snow forced to apologise as he says me can also be victims of sexism.

There was me thinking he was right. What do I know.

Same old women, always the victims.

If you don't know the difference between chatting a women up and harassing them, then chatting up should be forbidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    So basically you can't chat someone up if you're in a position of power? Sounds like a breech of human rights to me.
    Of course they can chat someone up they just can't harass or abuse anyone, how is that hard to understand?

It's not like there's a fine line between the two is it? Don't harass or abuse anyone and you'll be fine. It shouldn't need to be pointed out

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Of course they can chat someone up they just can't harass or abuse anyone, how is that hard to understand?

It's not like there's a fine line between the two is it? Don't harass or abuse anyone and you'll be fine. It shouldn't need to be pointed out
    Of course theres a fine line.

My wife harassed me every Friday for about 3 months before I finally copped off with her.

24 years later I wish I had stuck to my guns and got with her best friend with massive tits and a rich father.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

My wife harassed me every Friday for about 3 months before I finally copped off with her.

24 years later I wish I had stuck to my guns and got with her best friend with massive tits and a rich father.

Is her big-titted best friend still alive?

I want to make clear that I don't give two hoots whether she is or not, but I would be obliged if you give a yay or nay as it'll save Sludge from asking you the same question once he sees your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Is her big-titted best friend still alive?

I want to make clear that I don't give two hoots whether she is or not, but I would be obliged if you give a yay or nay as it'll save Sludge from asking you the same question once he sees your post.
    Yes and she still has great tits.

Yes and she still has great tits.
    Please elaborate.

Kay Burley
    There's your first problem I wouldn't listen to a word that came out of her mouth. She is the personification of the gutter press. Everything she says is to get a reaction from people at home, stick to decent journalists and you'll be fine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    There's your first problem I wouldn't listen to a word that came out of her mouth. She is the personification of the gutter press. Everything she says is to get a reaction from people at home, stick to decent journalists and you'll be fine.
    I couldn't agree more but other people do listen to her that's the problem, I was listening to a show slagging her off when I heard the clip.

I’m sure I’ve harassed a few ladies whilst off my tits in my time, I’ve been hassled to, practically raped once. Never been in a position of power though which seems to be what Hollywood is all about. You want this job you need to bla bla bla then etc.....bet jack Nicholson is quacking in his boots not

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I’m sure I’ve harassed a few ladies whilst off my tits in my time, I’ve been hassled to, practically raped once. Never been in a position of power though which seems to be what Hollywood is all about. You want this job you need to bla bla bla then etc.....bet jack Nicholson is quacking in his boots not
    Yes, ducky.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Duck off

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Please elaborate.
    Pics would be better

A Chance to show Outrage.
    Croesy Blue and Lardy appear.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Did Croesy tell him how Clever he was?.
    I think he offered to meet up for a discussion. Then Henry pretended to have no legs to get out of it and make Croesy look like a nasty man.

I think he offered to meet up for a discussion. Then Henry pretended to have no legs to get out of it and make Croesy look like a nasty man.
    Wrong again Dr Know F.uck All

I asked him several times where he wanted to meet for this discussion st the Millwall game and he didn’t reply as the vodka had obviously worn off, and his balls had shrunk.

Still waiting to hear what this threat was

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Did Croesy tell him how Clever he was?.
    He tried to intimidate me but a quick search and the he looks like Bungle from Rainbow so not in the least bit as threatening as he try’s to make out.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Still waiting to hear what this threat was
    Why? What’s it got to do with you?

Confucius say “no such thing as rape. Woman with skirt up round waist, run faster than man with trousers round ankles”.

International

this reminds me about that thing where a man asks a woman if she will bonk him if he gives her £1 million and she agrees.
    Later when they've had a few mor drinks he asks her if she'll do it for $50. She gets all offended and indignant asking him what kind of woman he thinks she is.

the reply: "We've aleady established what you are, now we are just haggling over the price."

I belive that with all these big name stars the initial complainant(s) are usually genuine but the bandwagon jumpers are usually seeing if there will be any money or celebrity in it for them.

It is that that then makes people think it has all got too much like a trial be newspaper, Reporters actively seeking out people to accuse the next big name of something.