+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves fans endearing themselves to Everton bow

Wolves fans endearing themselves to Everton bow

Everton fans not happy that many Wolves fans think they’ll be soaring past them in 12 months....

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/t....100092/page-3

Re: Wolves fans endearing themselves to Everton bow

they are so deluded saying that their manager will turn down Everton as they have a project for world domination

A classic from Molinuex mix

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have contacted Uncle Jorge about Nuno.

The thing is though, to our favourite Uncle we are that niece that is in her last year at school, with an offer from Cambridge , no longer has an acne problem, is fit healthy and athletic and is destined to get a high flying job. Everton on the other are that 2nd cousin that’s just hit 30, freshly divorced, 2 kids, carrying a bit of weight, no qualifications as she used to be a model and actress and is staring at a life of single motherhood in a 3 bedroom house being paid for by her ex husband.

Who do you think Uncle Jorge will advise his 1st son to marry? Chill out, Nuno is here for the long term. He’s been given a free reign to do whatever he likes, he will have I’m sure an absolutely crazy transfer budget after promotion, and he’s onto something special here. Enjoy your trip to Barnsley Everton.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterwick Blue View Post
    A classic from Molinuex mix

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have contacted Uncle Jorge about Nuno.

The thing is though, to our favourite Uncle we are that niece that is in her last year at school, with an offer from Cambridge , no longer has an acne problem, is fit healthy and athletic and is destined to get a high flying job. Everton on the other are that 2nd cousin that’s just hit 30, freshly divorced, 2 kids, carrying a bit of weight, no qualifications as she used to be a model and actress and is staring at a life of single motherhood in a 3 bedroom house being paid for by her ex husband.

Who do you think Uncle Jorge will advise his 1st son to marry? Chill out, Nuno is here for the long term. He’s been given a free reign to do whatever he likes, he will have I’m sure an absolutely crazy transfer budget after promotion, and he’s onto something special here. Enjoy your trip to Barnsley Everton.

The uncle marrying his son off with his niece or cousin? He should have bought Swansea