If Gunnar & Kenneth are fit as well, tomorrow's starting eleven must have so many permatations. All managers seem to agree that having loads of options is fantastic, thank God that they're the manager & not me then. I could sit down all day today, look at form, ability, formations etc & temperament ( we know which player this concerns in a probable volatile atmosphere) & still contradict myself many times. Tomorrow's team sheet is going to be the most eagerly anticipated so far this season in my opinion. My perfect scenario would be for Tomlin to start and have a blinding first 15 minutes, perhaps put us ahead or have a hand in a goal, really to wind up the Wurzels, my nightmare would be for Tomlin to start, misplace a few passes, commit a few innocuous fouls (that their crowd would view as mass murder) resulting in him being wound up. I know after stating permatations I've concentrated on one player but, if playing, tomorrow he's Prince Charming to us and the pantomime villain to them. Interesting times to say the least, please get it right Neil, especially because it's against those bastards!!!!🙏