+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bristol captain now suspended for tomorrow's game : retrospective action for simulation.

Bristol captain now suspended for tomorrow's game : retrospective action for simulation.

Re: Bristol captain now suspended for tomorrow's game : retrospective action for simulation.

I've never heard of him!

Re: Bristol captain now suspended for tomorrow's game : retrospective action for simulation.

https://twitter.com/bcfctweets/statu...43815078154240

Video evidence in the attached link.

What a strange decision that is!!!

He got pushed in the chest and he stayed down holding his face like he'd just been shot by dirty Harry, cheating kent.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    He got pushed in the chest and he stayed down holding his face like he'd just been shot by dirty Harry, cheating kent.
    Be very interesting to find out what Jurssets take on the decision is. Don't suppose we'll be hearing from him for a while after Saturday.

To be fair, his makeup was almost certainly smudged from that incident.

For years I've wanted this kind of bullshit punished, and if that was one of our own then I'd be embarrassed.

This is what the FA panel considers in these cases.
    1.Is there contact between the players involved?
    2.Is there fair/normal contact between the players, resulting in no offence being committed?
    3.Is a player legitimately avoiding contact with his opponent to prevent injury?
    4.Has the player initiated the contact between his opponent and himself in order to deceive the referee?
    5.Does the player exaggerate the effect of a normal contact challenge in order to deceive the referee?

As the player was clearly pushed in the chest but fell to the floor clutching his face with both hands I assume that he has been found guilty on point 5 ".Does the player exaggerate the effect of a normal contact challenge in order to deceive the referee"
    He clearly was exaggerating to deceive.
    I hope Bristol appeal & he gets an even longer ban & the club get fined, cheating barsteward

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    This is what the FA panel considers in these cases.
    1.Is there contact between the players involved?
    2.Is there fair/normal contact between the players, resulting in no offence being committed?
    3.Is a player legitimately avoiding contact with his opponent to prevent injury?
    4.Has the player initiated the contact between his opponent and himself in order to deceive the referee?
    5.Does the player exaggerate the effect of a normal contact challenge in order to deceive the referee?

As the player was clearly pushed in the chest but fell to the floor clutching his face with both hands I assume that he has been found guilty on point 5 ".Does the player exaggerate the effect of a normal contact challenge in order to deceive the referee"
    He clearly was exaggerating to deceive.
    I hope Bristol appeal & he gets an even longer ban & the club get fined, cheating barsteward
    That was in the original post

"Charlie Hicks‏ @CharlieHicks90 1h1 hour ago
    More
    Stand up Tammy Abraham!
    Fantastic news. A credit to his family in every way.

Compare to waste of space that will play for Cardiff tomorrow."

Oh I do hope that comes back to bite him on the arse

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    "Charlie Hicks‏ @CharlieHicks90 1h1 hour ago
    More
    Stand up Tammy Abraham!
    Fantastic news. A credit to his family in every way.

Compare to waste of space that will play for Cardiff tomorrow."

Oh I do hope that comes back to bite him on the arse
    Why is he applauding a Chelsea player? He's a strange dude, that one.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/bristol-...bailey-wright/

Shameful stuff by the pricks at the FA.

Caught in the chest.
    Went down holding his face.

Shameful stuff by the prick playing for Brizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Caught in the chest.
    Went down holding his face.

Shameful stuff by the prick playing for Brizzle.
    Same old English....

Same old English....
    He’s Australian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    He’s Australian.
    So genetically an English criminal then.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    So genetically an English criminal then.
    Ancestors probably helped steal land from and persecute the indigenous people too.

Jurrset likes that sort of thing.

Ancestors probably helped steal land from and persecute the indigenous people too.

Jurrset likes that sort of thing.
    EDIT: Not going to distract from the main thrust of the thread, ie mocking Gussett.

Cheating captains is an old Bristol trait, whether on water or not now obviously 👍

Went down as if jurrsett shot him !

Oh, hang on a sec, I seem to recall something about his family shooting at things.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Went down as if jurrsett shot him !

Oh, hang on a sec, I seem to recall something about his family shooting at things.
    Their targets are usually a lot younger

Good. About time players started to get punished for this sort of thing.

I would go one step further and inflict the sort of injury which would lead to the type of reaction made by the player.

So in this case a 3 game ban followed by a punch in the face 🙂

A guy rolling around after a strong challenge which didn't actually do any damage - punishment a crack with a piece of broken pallet across the shins...

Has this got legs ?

He was clearly trying to cheat though..Didn't you mention players trying to wind up Kamara yesterday in another post? speculating that they might do the same to Tomlin?

Great idea lawnmower.

Opposition club would then be entitled to charge fans for the pleasure of administering the punishment centre circle at their next home game.

Justice done, club earns a few quid, but of halftime entertainment for the rest of us. Everyone’s a winner!

Based on this attitude its clear what to expect from the carrot crunchers tomorrow.

I excpect the same play acting players and hysterical fans combination we saw at Wolves if things don't go all their way.