+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bristol captain now suspended for tomorrow's game : retrospective action for simulation.

Re: Bristol captain now suspended for tomorrow's game : retrospective action for simulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Good. About time players started to get punished for this sort of thing.

I would go one step further and inflict the sort of injury which would lead to the type of reaction made by the player.

So in this case a 3 game ban followed by a punch in the face ��

A guy rolling around after a strong challenge which didn't actually do any damage - punishment a crack with a piece of broken pallet across the shins...

Has this got legs ?
    In such an incident the player that has been accused of foul play should be able to have a free kick or stamp as the cheat wriggles on the floor

Re: Bristol captain now suspended for tomorrow's game : retrospective action for simulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I excpect the same play acting players and hysterical fans combination we saw at Wolves if things don't go all their way.
    It's the tactic to try t break up our wonderful flowing plays - see Wolves.

Big yourselves up as being a footballing side, display the worst amateur dramatics ever seen and complain you've been bullied.

We're wiser than that.

I'd not last long playing football. I figure if someone is going to cheat and get you sent off, you might as well just kick the shit out of them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    It's the tactic to try t break up our wonderful flowing plays - see Wolves.

Big yourselves up as being a footballing side, display the worst amateur dramatics ever seen and complain you've been bullied.

We're wiser than that.

I'd not last long playing football. I figure if someone is going to cheat and get you sent off, you might as well just kick the shit out of them anyway.
    👍

I always thought that if you were to get booked make it worthwhile, don't mouth off at the ref, that's a waste.

Save your booking for bringing down a dangerous attack or for that heavy but slightly mistimed tackle on the gobby striker which occasionally occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/bristol-...bailey-wright/

Shameful stuff by the pricks at the FA.

' I could see Flint and Wright getting him sent off like they did Kamara on Tuesday. '

Them was your words. I can see at least half of that statement not happening now.

They must regret putting him up for their club pre-Cardiff interview!

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/video-ba...iff-city-home/

Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Great idea lawnmower.

Opposition club would then be entitled to charge fans for the pleasure of administering the punishment centre circle at their next home game.

Justice done, club earns a few quid, but of halftime entertainment for the rest of us. Everyone’s a winner!
    This would be like ancient Rome.

A civilised place in many ways, but in others not so.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

This has got “programme-gate” written all over it

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post

This has got “programme-gate” written all over it
    First post is proper cringe...

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...day-thread-16/