+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iphone x

Iphone x

On EE £73 a month for 24 months + £100 up front.
    Total cost = £1850!!!!

Re: Iphone x

Virgin mobile. No upfront cost, 36 month contract for £37 pm. Total £1332 inc of tariff

Madness. Get it on the Apple upgrade program if need be and sort out your own sim deal.

Or get an IPad for £330. Bigger screen and does 95% of what this iPhone X does.

There is of course the option of getting android phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Madness. Get it on the Apple upgrade program if need be and sort out your own sim deal.

And just getting on with life without missing anything vital in reality.

Perhaps even give a bit back to society / charity with the ample apple change.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    And just getting on with life without missing anything vital in reality.

Perhaps even give a bit back to society / charity with the ample apple change.
    Unless it’s a similarly overpriced Samsung of course.

Unless it’s a similarly overpriced Samsung of course.
    Even more easily avoided.

Ferk em. Keep your old phone and watch the prices tumble.

**** those prices for a brand new phone. I bought a 27" iMac not so long ago second hand for just under £1200 RRP £2600 new with all the specs I wanted.

Capitalist scum selling to the idiots falling hook line and sinker for all the bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Capitalist scum selling to the idiots falling hook line and sinker for all the bullshit
    You, Sir, are a poet.

It's got pretty much the same specs as a Galaxy S6.. released in 2015.

Apple are a flat out waste of space.

Convincing easily led people that they’ll be missing out if they don’t get one seems to be the main marketing strategy.

My favourite bit is when they show people queuing up to buy one - the queue usually consists of fat dorks, Asian kids (glasses optional) and numerous other saddos who think that having the latest phone will make their lives better (like jursset).

Then six months later Apple bring out a new model with a marginally bigger screen and three shit features that nobody ever uses (apart from the first day when they try it out)

Nobody going to defend it?
    There has to be a balance to the discussion, millions of people can't be wrong.
    iPhones are highly popular for a reason - as iPhone X will be.
    What is that reason?

Got my daughter the i phone 8 for 940 quid over 2 years including tariff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Convincing easily led people that they’ll be missing out if they don’t get one seems to be the main marketing strategy.

My favourite bit is when they show people queuing up to buy one - the queue usually consists of fat dorks, Asian kids (glasses optional) and numerous other saddos who think that having the latest phone will make their lives better (like jursset).

Then six months later Apple bring out a new model with a marginally bigger screen and three shit features that nobody ever uses (apart from the first day when they try it out)
    That made me laugh. You need to meet all the bell-ends my missus works with as it sums them up perfectly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    It's got pretty much the same specs as a Galaxy S6.. released in 2015.

Apple are a flat out waste of space.
    As a former Samsung customer whilst the spec might be better the functionality is slicker on Apple IMO

This is the one you need battery lasts a month , it makes and recieves calls ,andvsends texts , if you want sone social chat , find a human and start up a conversation .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...month-yes-has/

They are all shit when you fall in the Taff with one in your pocket.

How Do you answer an iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    How Do you answer an iPad?
    Facetime

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Nobody going to defend it?
    There has to be a balance to the discussion, millions of people can't be wrong.
    iPhones are highly popular for a reason - as iPhone X will be.
    What is that reason?
    It would be because of the quality of the product and the after sales and customer service that Apple gives. And no I haven’t bought or intend to get the iPhone X.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    They are all shit when you fall in the Taff with one in your pocket.
    At least you’ve got pockets.

Unlike Henry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    At least you’ve got pockets.

Unlike Henry.
    Pockets are no good if you’ve drowned

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Facetime
    It's not a phone is it..and not everyone can face time. That's all I was getting at.

Save 700 quid and gain extra muscle by carrying around an iPad I stead of putting a phone in your pocket.

I used to work opposite the Apple Store in St. David's and used to see those bellends queue up for the latest shiny thing to be released. As they'd be let in, the insufferable ****s working there would high five each sucker that walked in.

I bet that really made them feel wanted. Of course, the staff were all wearing gloves when touching the smelly buggers.