+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iphone x

Re: Iphone x

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's not a phone is it..and not everyone can face time. That's all I was getting at.

Save 700 quid and gain extra muscle by carrying around an iPad I stead of putting a phone in your pocket.
    Size on the phones now they are nearly as big as I pads.

I prefer the SE for my needs. Same small size as the 5, same spec as the 6. 16 quid a month no upfront cost.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Size on the phones now they are nearly as big as I pads.

I prefer the SE for my needs. Same small size as the 5, same spec as the 6. 16 quid a month no upfront cost.
    Recently changed from iPhone to Samsung.

All do the same shit imo

The world's gone mad. I've still got my Lg20 android which the mrs bought for 99 pence on the internet, works fine, tidy camera/video. £1 a week with EE and, because I've been with them for ages and get monthly boosts etc, I get 115 minutes, 50 texts and 10 mb thingys.

I just go out and talk to folk , have a beer , bloody hate folk staring at blue screens in public pretending they got friends due to thier frenzied typing , even though they might actually be with people at the time , and wow they all know so much, with that clever Google search facility,which even fixes the spelling errors and stops the need to think .

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Recently changed from iPhone to Samsung.

All do the same shit imo
    They do. For what I need anyway. Internet, photos, messaging. I rarely make any calls as I’ve got a works phone for calls in the day.

Those who are more into their technology than me tell me the Samsung are way ahead of Apple. I like the functionality of the iPhone though.

I know I’m paying over the odds for my daughters phone but 13 year olds just want to have the latest, and what their friends have got. She’s a good kid, doing well in school, and never nags for anything. If we didn’t buy it for her she wouldn’t sulk. I draw the line at paying 1500 quid total package for the X though. She’s only having the 8 cos it’s her 13th birthday and her 20 quid a month contract has just finished so it’s good timing. 270 upfront and 27 a month so way I look at it the 270 quid is her birthday present and it’s a 7 quid a month increase. Me staying on the SE has taken my contract down 6 a month so it’s more or less the same as what I’m paying now for phone contracts.

Sitting in the car on my way to Bristol reading the board . My phone is great . Tend not to look at it when out with friends /family unless I fancy a bet .
    The world has gone mad , couples having a meal looking at their phones rather than chatting , it’s going to get worse , I have accepted that.
    My point is the phone is great if used sensibly .

They do. For what I need anyway. Internet, photos, messaging. I rarely make any calls as I’ve got a works phone for calls in the day.

Those who are more into their technology than me tell me the Samsung are way ahead of Apple. I like the functionality of the iPhone though.

I know I’m paying over the odds for my daughters phone but 13 year olds just want to have the latest, and what their friends have got. She’s a good kid, doing well in school, and never nags for anything. If we didn’t buy it for her she wouldn’t sulk. I draw the line at paying 1500 quid total package for the X though. She’s only having the 8 cos it’s her 13th birthday and her 20 quid a month contract has just finished so it’s good timing. 270 upfront and 27 a month so way I look at it the 270 quid is her birthday present and it’s a 7 quid a month increase. Me staying on the SE has taken my contract down 6 a month so it’s more or less the same as what I’m paying now for phone contracts.
    Such an interesting life .. sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Such an interesting life .. sigh
    😘

Mines 10. Got a 5 at the moment that her mum got her that's never got any credit on it... I offered to get a low monthly usage SIM only deal for her and I was "taking over"

She's got WiFi wherever she is, don't go out much... She's never brought her phone up mime at weekends though, I like that she's not stuck to it constantly...ill call or message her on WhatsApp and she takes ages to reply..but I like it tbh..
    Due a new one for her birthday though 😩

I've got a Samsung s8 no idea what it costs Prob ably about 50 quid a month. Silly amount to pay in all honesty, wish I'd stayed on my SIM only deal with my shit android.
    They've all got the same apps that if use anyway..