+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What Bristol fans are saying

  1. #1

    What Bristol fans are saying


  2. #2

    Re: What Bristol fans are saying

    Thanks for that.

    They're scared of us.


  3. #3

    Re: What Bristol fans are saying

    Don't really need to read all that ... they'll be saying....

    Gerrrorrrf moi laaaaand....

    'Arrrrrrrr, moi trackerrrrrr, soiddderrrrr,

  4. #4

    Re: What Bristol fans are saying

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Don't really need to read all that ... they'll be saying....

    Gerrrorrrf moi laaaaand....

    'Arrrrrrrr, moi trackerrrrrr, soiddderrrrr,
    Oooii pays 76k a yerrrrrin bloody taaxes.

  5. #5

    Re: What Bristol fans are saying

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Don't really need to read all that ... they'll be saying....

    Gerrrorrrf moi laaaaand....

    'Arrrrrrrr, moi trackerrrrrr, soiddderrrrr,
    "How thoi get them metul burds in the skoi"

    "I knows shes moi sistor but shes got a noice arse"

    "I knows shes moi muver but shes got great tits"

    Anything else we'd expect to hear from a Bristol City fan?

  6. #6

    Re: What Bristol fans are saying

    Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    "How thoi get them metul burds in the skoi"

    "I knows shes moi sistor but shes got a noice arse"

    "I knows shes moi muver but shes got great tits"

    Anything else we'd expect to hear from a Bristol City fan?
    You are the best husband and brother ever.

  7. #7

    Re: What Bristol fans are saying

    "We have a premier league referee, so i'm sure he won't be conned by Colin's dirty tactics, time wasting and going down like a sack of spuds when they are tackled only to get up and run about as if nothing has happened once they have wasted a few more minutes."


    I'd love to see us score a goal past them similar to Tuesday or against Leeds.

  8. #8

    Re: What Bristol fans are saying

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    "We have a premier league referee, so i'm sure he won't be conned by Colin's dirty tactics, time wasting and going down like a sack of spuds when they are tackled only to get up and run about as if nothing has happened once they have wasted a few more minutes."


    I'd love to see us score a goal past them similar to Tuesday or against Leeds.
    Bet the guy saying this was moaning like hell after their captain got banned for simulation today 😂

  9. #9

    Re: What Bristol fans are saying

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Bet the guy saying this was moaning like hell after their captain got banned for simulation today 😂
    Some people are too stupid for the internet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •