+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves

Wolves

Looking really good at the moment. Seemed to have recovered from their blip, and playing some really good stuff. Whoever finishes above them will go up (but no-one will).

Re: Wolves

Twice I've thought that with us (2002/3 and 2010/11) when we dominated the first couple of months of the season and looked like Champions elect. They'll have another blip and it'll also be interesting to see how they do during the winter months.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Twice I've thought that with us (2002/3 and 2010/11) when we dominated the first couple of months of the season and looked like Champions elect. They'll have another blip and it'll also be interesting to see how they do during the winter months.
    Agreed on the last sentence. But, winter isn't as hard as it used to be.

Think they're going to win the league comfortably tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    And playing with less sympathetic referees, they had over twice as many fouls as Fulham (16) and had 2 bookings Fulham made 7 fouls yet had 4 bookings

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    And playing with less sympathetic referees, they had over twice as many fouls as Fulham (16) and had 2 bookings Fulham made 7 fouls yet had 4 bookings
    Fulham's fouls were worse.

eric half a bee that old cliché of winter months is now redundant . even in a bad winter the pitches are now like bowling greens so with there tip tappy football it won't hinder them

the main thing now that will stop them if there manager and there portuguese players who are loan contracts will be plucked to the prem or la liga football in January . he's hopeing

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Fulham's fouls were worse.
    More like the Wolves players reactions were worse....Sais should have been sent off for his foul just after being booked

Banned

We played some great stuff against Ipswich a team better than Fulham.
    We also battered Wolves, did you miss them games?

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Think they're going to win the league comfortably tbf.
    Have a hunch that they may likely continue to click and probably run away with top spot now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    I think your taking the piss with that one. Fair play...

I think this Wolves over the top support is infectious

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Don't think I've ever agreed with you Tandy, but I wholeheartedly do here.

This league is there for taking. We have the squad and the set up, but do we really want it enough

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    eric half a bee that old cliché of winter months is now redundant . even in a bad winter the pitches are now like bowling greens so with there tip tappy football it won't hinder them

the main thing now that will stop them if there manager and there portuguese players who are loan contracts will be plucked to the prem or la liga football in January . he's hopeing
    Not so much the pitches, but the cold and the rain. Will the Portuguese players be 'up for it' on a cold winters night in Middlesbrough or Barnsley.

I honestly think they will drop points in Jan and Feb when playing away, but should still have enough to be challenging all season.

Don't think they will run away with it though, even if in all honesty they probably look the best side in the division

Long way to go yet and we've just got to try to stay in touch

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Not so much the pitches, but the cold and the rain. Will the Portuguese players be 'up for it' on a cold winters night in Middlesbrough or Barnsley.

I honestly think they will drop points in Jan and Feb when playing away, but should still have enough to be challenging all season.

Don't think they will run away with it though, even if in all honesty they probably look the best side in the division

Long way to go yet and we've just got to try to stay in touch

Put the following, in another fred

Looked to me like a manager sacking performance !!

Poor to start, then gave just enough not to be totally embarrassed as professionals.

Me thinks they "NO LIKEY" their manager.

That's Fulham, not Wolverona

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Put the following, in another fred

Looked to me like a manager sacking performance !!

Poor to start, then gave just enough not to be totally embarrassed as professionals.

Me thinks they "NO LIKEY" their manager.

That's Fulham, not Wolverona
    Read that twice. No idea.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Read that twice. No idea.
    Titman say “team that no like manager look to get him sack by not trying”

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    You thank, http://www.leadersayswhat.com/wp-con...5/12/yoda2.jpg

Hopefully they lose some big players in January. Why would you loan out Jota? Why doesn't Neves want to play for a team competing in Europe. ****ing Jorge mendes

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post

and on another evening with a different referee, Saiss would have been sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I see. Thank you.