+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

  1. #1

    4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

    Political suspensions , resignations ,and alledged accusations has Labour slightly in the lead , I'm sure that will change ,wonder if they are brave enough to call for thier seats to be re fought .

    If this was just the Tories would we be getting more comment on CCMB.

  2. #2

    Re: 4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Political suspensions , resignations ,and alledged accusations has Labour slightly in the lead , I'm sure that will change ,wonder if they are brave enough to call for thier seats to be re fought .

    If this was just the Tories would we be getting more comment on CCMB.
    Lib Dems coming nowhere as usual!!

  3. #3

    Re: 4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Lib Dems coming nowhere as usual!!
    There is a sniff of one coming up on the inside potentially, probaly bit of jealousy developing.

  4. #4

    Re: 4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Political suspensions , resignations ,and alledged accusations has Labour slightly in the lead , I'm sure that will change ,wonder if they are brave enough to call for thier seats to be re fought .

    If this was just the Tories would we be getting more comment on CCMB.
    There really isn't much to say about any of it. Which you have proved pretty well.

  5. #5

    Re: 4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    There really isn't much to say about any of it. Which you have proved pretty well.
    Think your bang on the money , difficult to put a hand on it.

  6. #6

    Re: 4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

    Latest surge see's the Tories levelling things up , to 4- 4 and with a very surprising entry into the race from the SNP, bloody thrilling stuff .

  7. #7

    Re: 4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

    They are all as bad as each other.
    None of them likely to be conviction politicians much these days, so I doubt it matters what colour rosette they hang off.

  8. #8

    Re: 4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    They are all as bad as each other.
    None of them likely to be conviction politicians much these days, so I doubt it matters what colour rosette they hang off.
    They are deemed to have the power to make political decisions. That power obviously goes to their head - no different than Harvey Weinstein. They think they can change their arm - and insinuate if they get sex they'll give a story to the journalist, the individual may get a promotion or a part in a film.

    This goes on all over the place it seems - from the Vogue fashion photographer, to film producers, politicians, actors, model agencies etc.

    Power corrupts, all very depressing, not exactly unsurprising and glad it is starting to unravel for these people - just like it unravelled for Rolf Harris, Cyril Smith, Max Clifford, Stuart Hall, Gary Glitter etc.

  9. #9

    Re: 4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    They are deemed to have the power to make political decisions. That power obviously goes to their head - no different than Harvey Weinstein. They think they can change their arm - and insinuate if they get sex they'll give a story to the journalist, the individual may get a promotion or a part in a film.

    This goes on all over the place it seems - from the Vogue fashion photographer, to film producers, politicians, actors, model agencies etc.

    Power corrupts, all very depressing, not exactly unsurprising and glad it is starting to unravel for these people - just like it unravelled for Rolf Harris, Cyril Smith, Max Clifford, Stuart Hall, Gary Glitter etc.
    I've heard that some footballers have low esteem views of women .

    There were reports that sexism existed within the military and the police

    Some religions have very narrow views of woman as well ,or is that all religion's ? .

    Shit , is this an ""all of society "" issue, is it new , why now ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •