+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: iFollow again

iFollow again

Live video of last weekend's game with Millwall was not available as it was being broadcast overseas. You could say, no great loss given the quality of the game, but that's not the point.

I been told by iFollow support that today's game v Brizzle is available in audio only. No explanation as to why no video, but with our games against Hull & Preston also being pulled because they have been nabbed by Sky, the situation is becoming a bit of an expensive farce.

Re: iFollow again

Aston Villa, Birmingham City, Bristol City, Derby County, Fulham, Hull City, Middlesbrough, QPR, Sunderland and Wolverhampton Wanderers all opted out of iFollow at the outset, so I wonder whether any of our away matches against any of them will be shown live from now on.

Okay, for info, as others will be affected. It appears that, although we live in France, my account has been pulled, as I used a UK bank card (with associated UK address) to pay for the original subscription. They are trawling accounts and deactivating accordingly. I apparently need a French bank card to reinstate.

Beware!

The club have tweeted that the game is available to watch on iFollow for international subscribers.

https://twitter.com/CardiffCityFC/st...54328697823232

I have been using iFollow with a VPN on a match by match basis, using a UK card. Wonder if they'll be pulling my account too.

I am not happy with IFollow I much preferred I-Player I have had to many log in problems the only thing that went smooth was the payment....but not next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    The club have tweeted that the game is available to watch on iFollow for international subscribers.

I have been using iFollow with a VPN on a match by match basis, using a UK card. Wonder if they'll be pulling my account too.
    I've entered French details and the match has now come up on video. However, I have had three chat conversations with iFollow this morning and been told something different each time. I'm not sure what they told me about checking accounts is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post

Same here with a VPN. Will knock it on the head I think.

Currently the audio is ****ed. Load of static and now it's completely off.

Lots of technical issues on audio today...fkin joke

"Currently experiencing technical difficulties". Fecking prats.
    No doubt I'll experience difficulties when I try to get my money back.

I tried it today for the first time today. It's working fine for me. I would however have been well pissed off had I forked out for a whole season only to find out a huge number of games aren't available to watch live.

My understanding is that people abroad can still watch the broadcast live, as some on here have said that they watched our last game on sky tv was on ifollow, no problems with me apart from syncing the audio ( but audio problems today