Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
I don’t know if you were at the game or not but we were not unlucky. We were rubbish.

Admittedly losing NML so early is unfortunate but we were beaten by a better team, and played poorly.

Their left winger had Peltier on toast in the first half and it was no surprise there is where the goal came from and Patterson was constantly beaten with ease on the other side.

We were lucky to get it back to 1-1 and then shot ourselves in the foot with Bogle’s red card. I’d have to see it again and it may well be a red card, but I can never understand why ref’s go for the card within seconds of the incident, without taking a moment to consider the situation.

We can have no complaints today but we were not unlucky.
No I couldn’t make it today so I was only going on what I heard via Phillips and Blakey on Radio Wales, so I was speaking more generally. The fact that we were without three important players, the sending off and the home teams run of form it seemed as though we never gave up and continued to fight right till the final whistle, so it seemed unlucky in that respect.