Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
Pissed off to lose to the bumpkins of course, but there are positives. Despite being without Gunnar and Zohore, losing NML in the very first minute, being a man short for more than half an hour and the home team being in the form of thier lives, it sounded like we fought well, put them under a lot of pressure and could easily have come away with something.
A full two weeks now to get eveyone fit and a good run of winnable games ahead of us.
I don’t know if you were at the game or not but we were not unlucky. We were rubbish.

Admittedly losing NML so early is unfortunate but we were beaten by a better team, and played poorly.

Their left winger had Peltier on toast in the first half and it was no surprise there is where the goal came from and Patterson was constantly beaten with ease on the other side.

We were lucky to get it back to 1-1 and then shot ourselves in the foot with Bogle’s red card. I’d have to see it again and it may well be a red card, but I can never understand why ref’s go for the card within seconds of the incident, without taking a moment to consider the situation.

We can have no complaints today but we were not unlucky.