+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bye to Sky

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bye to Sky

Have a look at at NOW TV from sky. You subscribe on a monthly , weekly or even daily basis (for sport) can cancel as and when you wish. They do entertainment pack for I think £8 a month

Buy a decent free sat box for your free to air stuff if you still want the ability to record etc. Most come now with a searchable TV guide where u just click on a program sat from 2 days ago and it will start to play via the appropriate on demand service.

As for Tv rights etc , I’d be amazed if amazon or Netflix or even Facebook don’t get involved in the bidding next time round.

Re: Bye to Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Have a look at at NOW TV from sky. You subscribe on a monthly , weekly or even daily basis (for sport) can cancel as and when you wish. They do entertainment pack for I think £8 a month

Buy a decent free sat box for your free to air stuff if you still want the ability to record etc. Most come now with a searchable TV guide where u just click on a program sat from 2 days ago and it will start to play via the appropriate on demand service.

As for Tv rights etc , I’d be amazed if amazon or Netflix or even Facebook don’t get involved in the bidding next time round.
    Be careful with the Freesat box idea. I went to try that and discovered that I would have to pay SKY a subscription just to record free to air stuff!!