+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That should Brighton the mood on here a little!

Re: That should Brighton the mood on here a little!

“Before the game a handful of fans“.......big protests hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Fighting in the stands.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...hting-13860207

Demonstrations against the owners who are asset stripping their club.

They used to rip into us about our owners, how times change
    Think it puts Tan into perspective somewhat.

If they relegate, can easily see them falling through the Championship.

Our little brothers have already spent 9 years in the top Division in the last 50 years, we have spent ONE! Don't gloat until we are in the Premiership and the Jacks are relegated.As a Welshman, I'd like us both in the Premiership and then prove who is the Top side in Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Our little brothers have already spent 9 years in the top Division in the last 50 years, we have spent ONE! Don't gloat until we are in the Premiership and the Jacks are relegated.As a Welshman, I'd like us both in the Premiership and then prove who is the Top side in Wales.
    A piffling detail; first time they needed a Cardiffian to get them up, turning them into Liverpool retirement home. This time they've gone up under the delusion they were doing everything right, their board were real local fans.

One season of reality is better then nine whilst living a lie...

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I hope Coleman takes over at Swansea, nothing like a local to take them down.
    Oooh. That never even occurred to me.

We were Tosh's first choice, and were dull enough to turn him down? A worse decision than selling him when we were top of the Championship?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    One season of reality is better then nine whilst living a lie...
    Very true and very profound

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    To be successful as a country we need a squad of players playing at the highest levels they can... club is irrespective.
    Might be pertinent if Swansea had any welsh players in their first team squad!

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I hope Coleman takes over at Swansea, nothing like a local to take them down.
    a match made in heaven

though cookie would put a few results together to give them hope, get found out just in time to take them down

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    a match made in heaven

though cookie would put a few results together to give them hope, get found out just in time to take them down
    He won’t go there.

They’re a club on the slide. The only manager who’d take it would be a desperate one. Probably Moyes would take it as he’s in the last chance saloon and needs to build his reputation back up.

It really is looking inevitable for them. A ‘mate’ of mine was there on Saturday - he’s been going since the old days and he says the atmosphere down there Saturday was the worst he can remember for a long time - fans fighting each other, old fans having a go at the Johnny come latelys for not getting behind the team, abusing their own players, jeering at the first misplaced pass etc. etc.

It’s taken a while but it does look like relegation will be coming very soon. As we’ve seen with other poorly run clubs (Blackburn, Sunderland, Blackpool etc. they could easily go into freefall. Wouldn’t that be a shame eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    He won’t go there.

They’re a club on the slide. The only manager who’d take it would be a desperate one. Probably Moyes would take it as he’s in the last chance saloon and needs to build his reputation back up.

It really is looking inevitable for them. A ‘mate’ of mine was there on Saturday - he’s been going since the old days and he says the atmosphere down there Saturday was the worst he can remember for a long time - fans fighting each other, old fans having a go at the Johnny come latelys for not getting behind the team, abusing their own players, jeering at the first misplaced pass etc. etc.

It’s taken a while but it does look like relegation will be coming very soon. As we’ve seen with other poorly run clubs (Blackburn, Sunderland, Blackpool etc. they could easily go into freefall. Wouldn’t that be a shame eh?
    but would he have a go are " saving them " ? ? ? it might just appeal to him, local boy saves them from going down, hero status and his own 'van in a prime location

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    We were Tosh's first choice, and were dull enough to turn him down? A worse decision than selling him when we were top of the Championship?
    On the contrary - he used his Liverpool contacts to make them into Liverpool rejects, diverted funds from youth development into getting whichever Liverpool OAP wanted a top up for their pension.

Agent Toshack built them up then smashed them for many a year - Agent Jenkins is also doing well but I think they are on to him.