+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That should Brighton the mood on here a little!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: That should Brighton the mood on here a little!

I hope Coleman takes over at Swansea, nothing like a local to take them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Oooh. That never even occurred to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    a match made in heaven

though cookie would put a few results together to give them hope, get found out just in time to take them down

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    a match made in heaven

though cookie would put a few results together to give them hope, get found out just in time to take them down
    He won’t go there.

They’re a club on the slide. The only manager who’d take it would be a desperate one. Probably Moyes would take it as he’s in the last chance saloon and needs to build his reputation back up.

It really is looking inevitable for them. A ‘mate’ of mine was there on Saturday - he’s been going since the old days and he says the atmosphere down there Saturday was the worst he can remember for a long time - fans fighting each other, old fans having a go at the Johnny come latelys for not getting behind the team, abusing their own players, jeering at the first misplaced pass etc. etc.

It’s taken a while but it does look like relegation will be coming very soon. As we’ve seen with other poorly run clubs (Blackburn, Sunderland, Blackpool etc. they could easily go into freefall. Wouldn’t that be a shame eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    He won’t go there.

They’re a club on the slide. The only manager who’d take it would be a desperate one. Probably Moyes would take it as he’s in the last chance saloon and needs to build his reputation back up.

It really is looking inevitable for them. A ‘mate’ of mine was there on Saturday - he’s been going since the old days and he says the atmosphere down there Saturday was the worst he can remember for a long time - fans fighting each other, old fans having a go at the Johnny come latelys for not getting behind the team, abusing their own players, jeering at the first misplaced pass etc. etc.

It’s taken a while but it does look like relegation will be coming very soon. As we’ve seen with other poorly run clubs (Blackburn, Sunderland, Blackpool etc. they could easily go into freefall. Wouldn’t that be a shame eh?
    but would he have a go are " saving them " ? ? ? it might just appeal to him, local boy saves them from going down, hero status and his own 'van in a prime location