+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That should Brighton the mood on here a little!

That should Brighton the mood on here a little!

Re: That should Brighton the mood on here a little!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The manager is a goner if they lose this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    The manager is a goner if they lose this.
    He kept them up against the odds last season. Since then they've sold their best two players and brought in crap or unproven players. It's hard to see a new manager doing much better

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    He kept them up against the odds last season. Since then they've sold their best two players and brought in crap or unproven players. It's hard to see a new manager doing much better
    Heartbreaking.

Can’t believe how much money they have blown too, read in wales online it’s something like 75 million on woeful players like clueless, regardless of what we do this season it’s going to be superb viewing watching the empire lol crumble

We still bang on about Cornelius but they seem to have taken it to a new level.

Didnt they sign Baston for £15m and then send him out on loan?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    We still bang on about Cornelius but they seem to have taken it to a new level.

Didnt they sign Baston for £15m and then send him out on loan?
    And £15m for the guy with the dodgy moustache who done feck all except appear in lots of silly photos.

Who that guy they had loan that was the best deal of the transfer window - is he still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Who that guy they had loan that was the best deal of the transfer window - is he still playing?
    Sanches.

Been out injured apparently - he’s probably on the phone to his agent already to see if the loan can be scrapped.

On the subject of money, 12 million for a homecoming fat arsed striker that has barely kicked a ball for three years has to be the biggest waste of money ever - they may as well have signed Fred.

Kneeasy does it lads they might still stay up 😂😂😂😂

I hope Coleman takes over at Swansea, nothing like a local to take them down.

So toxic down there I here, they hate Jenkins and the white sox owners.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    So toxic down there I here, they hate Jenkins and the white sox owners.....lol
    It all went quiet when they won a few when Clement first arrived and a win or 2 and it'll quieten back down again.

For most footy fans it's just about success

They will probably stay up but it's good to see them struggling , my jack mates , long time fans are bored of the premiership

I used to despise Swansea. Every week I’d look for their result first to see if they lost. However after the Euros, my attitude towards them has softened significantly. To be successful as a country we need both teams in the premier league playing local and homegrown players. I suppose it’s my starry-eyed love of Wales and raises the club or country debate again but I’m not as anti-Swansea as I used to be.

Saying that, ask me again when we play them next.

To be successful as a country we need a squad of players playing at the highest levels they can... club is irrespective.

I did think they would have a miserable season but just stay up which would just put off the inevitable for a year or 2.

However the promoted teams are doing well as are Burnley and Watford. Eddie Howe will keep Bournemouth up. I cant see West Ham or Everton going down

Swansea have sh!t players a sh!t manager and sh!t fans who are turning on and abusing individual players. A protest yesterday and the boring we want our club back just because they are losing. Pathetic! I know some Jacks who were there during their lower league days are p!ssed off with some of the current fans.

They looked nailed on relegation material.

What I love is one prat on one of their forums berating everyone else for "not knowing football", claiming the fans caused the result yesterday!

Shit manager, shit players, shit owners... nothing to do with that whatsoever...

They do have a problem though with their fans.
    When fans are on the back of young players like Carroll and Clucas almost straight away then you give a big advantage to the opposition. Brighton must have loved it.
    They are a sh!t side. But their own fans are putting the nail in the coffin.

I’m not so sure they will get relagated. Not that they’re anying decent but the others around them are so bad they might scrape it.

Match of the Day is fecking dreadfull thee days with the quality of football on it.

They don’t post on here much do they?? Maxim and Wayne are good funny posters but there was one who was a right plum, penlanjack was it?
    The few I know have almost stopped going, loved the journey there but not enjoying it at all since being taken over and regularly have heated arguments with the newer premier league fans as they call them......

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    They do have a problem though with their fans.
    When fans are on the back of young players like Carroll and Clucas almost straight away then you give a big advantage to the opposition. Brighton must have loved it.
    They are a sh!t side. But their own fans are putting the nail in the coffin.
    Carroll has been poor though - as has Clucas. Two baffling buys tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Carroll has been poor though - as has Clucas. Two baffling buys tbh.
    Plus Sanches , Mesa , Bony.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Plus Sanches , Mesa , Bony.
    Fun innit.

Fighting in the stands.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...hting-13860207

Demonstrations against the owners who are asset stripping their club.

They used to rip into us about our owners, how times change