+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Three match ban for Bogle

Three match ban for Bogle

Silly boy

Re: Three match ban for Bogle

Gives with the left hand, takes away with the right.

As you say Boss, "Silly boy".

He will get sufficient game time this season, he knows where the net is, everyone makes mistakes.
    Unfortunately it was a tackle on the same Bristol player who should’ve been sent off 5 minutes earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Gives with with the left hand, takes away with the right.

As you say Boss, "Silly boy".
    It was a rotten run of events. It seems the Wurzel Pack should have had a second yellow a few mins before, but he didn't Bogle got a knock which didn't earn a free kick and his head went, he went through Pack to earn the red.

Maybe if Pack had gone it would all have been different but Bogle should have acted more responsibly.

The lad dropped a bollock and he knows it. Sounded more clumsy than anything. He’s held his hands up. Hopefully big Ken will be back for Brentford.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The lad dropped a bollock and he knows it. Sounded more clumsy than anything. He’s held his hands up. Hopefully big Ken will be back for Brentford.
    A good point, Barry.

Anyone can apologise, but it takes something extra to put things right. Hopefully he will.

I wasn't there, but if it really was clumsy rather than intentional, I hope the punishment is reviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Looked like he went flying in to me. Silly, uneccessary challenge on the half-way line. Fair enough he's held his hand up but disappointing lapse which cost us dearly. Hopefully he'll learn from it.