+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

Alledged bad breath

The CNBC article says several credible reports suggest he's been tortured. It links to one of them - presumably the most credible - from the Daily Mail. The story's built on an unnamed source with nil corroborating evidence. If that lends the claims any credibility whatsoever then I'm a rugger fan.

What we won't see from the corporate media, including CNBC, is any outrage about anything the PTB desires which we know to be true such as Israel's bombing of Damascus two days ago (an illegal act of war) or the US military bases and troops inside Syria.

It just shows how easily triggered people are. Without a cue from the media, celebrities or political leaders the masses don't know how to react. First they have to be prodded into action by the cheer leaders, just like in the case of the Trump tweets, and then an overwhelming chorus of outrage and virtue signaling suddenly appears in unison.

So what is going on? Why the silence? What are the media hiding? This event could easily be linked to Trump. He was there in Saudi Arabia meeting with the new crown prince, and Jared Kushner was there shortly before the clampdown. I can only assume there are going to be massive repercussions for some high powered individuals and large corporations in the west that have been backed by these rougue Saudi princes.

Yeah, what we don't know is who the 31-year-old seemingly running the show in Saudi is leaning towards - does he remain in the petrodollar world or is he turning towards Russia and China?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yeah, what we don't know is who the 31-year-old seemingly running the show in Saudi is leaning towards - does he remain in the petrodollar world or is he turning towards Russia and China?
    I think he is working with Trump and they will be floating their oil business on the New York stock exchange. This should be a huge Trump bashing opportunity for the media, yet they remain silent. Imagine how much outrage and virtue signaling could be orchestrated with just this one headline - "Trump does deal with torturing crown prince" - so what could be worse that they have to remain silent about it?

The way I see it is if the Saudi counter coup was against the Khazar interests then their media would be going absolutely ape shit and the three US carrier groups would be diverted from the Korean peninsular to that neck of the woods.

The way I see it is if the Saudi counter coup was against the Khazar interests then their media would be going absolutely ape shit and the three US carrier groups would be diverted from the Korean peninsular to that neck of the woods.
    Whatever it is, lardy doesn't have an opinion yet, because he's waiting for the MSM to tell him what viewpoint he should have

Isn't lardy Trublue's reincarnation? It's too much of a coincidence to have two separate blaggards so quickly.

Isn't lardy Trublue's reincarnation? It's too much of a coincidence to have two separate blaggards so quickly.
    Trublue had a sense of humour

On another point, I know you've posted the first image prior. What's around the bird's neck is not miles away from the second image.

Phoenix.jpg

Bitcoin.jpg

Next year should be fun, 2017 is just the warm-up

you gladly profess to be rather the 'all knowing one' about the place, but you confuse lardy for Trueblue?
    Surely you wrote that in jest. of course! (TM)

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Whatever it is, lardy doesn't have an opinion yet, because he's waiting for the MSM to tell him what viewpoint he should have
    Unlike some, I don't feel the need to jump into every single thread. But as you asked, if Trump sets up an oil business with the Saudis then he'll definitely be off to jail as he can't profit from the presidency.

Lucky you're not one of his advisors, eh?

The guy who says the end of the world is close pretty much every week is calling me a blaggard

I'm still waiting for the earth shattering event that'll mean Obama has a third term. October 2016 wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    you gladly profess to be rather the 'all knowing one' about the place, but you confuse lardy for Trueblue?
    Surely you wrote that in jest. of course! (TM)
    Have never professed what you claim. It does appear to me they share remarkably similar views.

Have never professed what you claim. It does appear to me they share remarkably similar views.
    He's a much missed voice of sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The guy who says the end of the world is close pretty much every week is calling me a blaggard

I'm still waiting for the earth shattering event that'll mean Obama has a third term. October 2016 wasn't it?
    Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Central Bank created asset bubbles are everywhere. They will all pop; that's what bubbles always do.

Unlike some, I don't feel the need to jump into every single thread. But as you asked, if Trump sets up an oil business with the Saudis then he'll definitely be off to jail as he can't profit from the presidency.

Lucky you're not one of his advisors, eh?
    The business is not with Trump, it's a part-privatisation of Saudi oil and he's asking them to float it on the New York Stock Exchange. He just wants to make America great again

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The business is not with Trump, it's a part-privatisation of Saudi oil and he's asking them to float it on the New York Stock Exchange. He just wants to make America great again
    "I think he is working with trump"

"Their business"

"The business is not with trump"

Try again when you've had a little think.

"I think he is working with trump"

"Their business"

"The business is not with trump"

Try again when you've had a little think.
    The Saudis are working with Trump to end corruption, diversify their economy, eradicate terror groups, and create peace in the Middle East.

The Saudis want to privatise their oil business.

The privatisation is not connected to a Trump business.

You are terribly uninformed when you haven't got the MSM feeding your mind

The Saudis are ending corruption and terror and goodness knows what else. You'll believe anything won't ya?

The Saudis are ending corruption and terror and goodness knows what else. You'll believe anything won't ya?
    I think it's more accurate to say he'll believe everything from some people and absolutely nothing from others .

I don't believe anything, I'm just filling you in on the official narrative, as you seem to be a little behind the times

I don't believe anything, I'm just filling you in on the official narrative, as you seem to be a little bit behind the times