+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well spotted! There is a serious situation developing in the world and we don't even know who is on which side, but you can be sure it has all been mapped out. What a mess hey.
    I'm reading a book about saudi arabia and it spends a long period of time talking about much smaller events than what is occurring at the moment.

We're watching history. Or maybe not..

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I'm reading a book about saudi arabia and it spends a long period of time talking about much smaller events than what is occurring at the moment.

We're watching history. Or maybe not..
    Possibly ...

But the observant among us will have noticed that Trump has visited a hell of a lot of military bases since he became president, primarily to drum up support and goodwill. He's made a point of looking after the veterans, and he has surrounded himself with generals. I'd hazard a guess and say the military will have some role to play in all of this, either offensive or just keeping the peace during martial law while they found up all the bad 'uns. The way I see it, this is a resetting of the established order, a reshuffling of the stacked deck.

They have military bases on golf courses now, do they?

Haha when solving world problems you have to start off with a worst case scenario. If you think Soros and his chums are going to go quietly you've got another thing coming. There are some very powerful players involved and no responses will be off the table. 2017/2018 will be momentous. The free world is depending on Trump & co to save them, but first he has to do battle with lardy & friends
    If the free world is ‘depending on Trump and co to save them’ then God help us all.
    How’s he planning on doing this then? Tweeting insults from the Golf course?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    They have military bases on golf courses now, do they?
    Speaking as an impartial observer, many Americans will be pleased to see their president taking regular exercise during these uncertain times, and a round of golf is a great way of doing business with foreign leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    If the free world is ‘depending on Trump and co to save them’ then God help us all.
    How’s he planning on doing this then? Tweeting insults from the Golf course?
    To be fair, you and lardy have hardly been impartial in all of this

Speaking as an impartial observer, many Americans will be pleased to see their president taking regular exercise during these uncertain times, and a round of golf is a great way of doing business with foreign leaders.

Hey Gluey, do you remember the time someone called you a genuine simpleton and you got upset?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Hey Gluey, do you remember the time someone called you a genuine simpleton and you got upset?
    You should know by now that character attacks are only used by the weak, who have nothing of substance to say

You should know by now that character attacks are only used by the weak, who have nothing of substance to say
    Of course, I'm not saying I agree. I think your'e a very clever lad, a very very clever one. Just advice, but saying really dumb things can get even the clever ones a reputation.

To be fair, you and lardy have hardly been impartial in all of this
    Oh I made my opinion up on that snake oil salesman a long time ago.

Bulllshitting narcissists who espouse divisive illt thought out rhetoric whilst in league with loathsome organisations like the NRA aren’t my thing.

Oh I made my opinion up on that snake oil salesman a long time ago.

Bulllshitting narcissists who espouse divisive illt thought out rhetoric whilst in league with loathsome organisations like the NRA aren’t my thing.
    What is your thing? The Bush/Clinton/Obama cabal dynasty?

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4805790]What is your thing? The Bush/Clinton/Obama cabal dynasty?[/QUO

Tell you what (in answer to your swerve) of Obama or the Clintons are indicted on something within the next 6 months I’ll gladly donate a 100 pound to the charity of your choice and hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

Until then as when I typed in Podesta and Clinton on Twitter I will dismiss it as the rantings of the alt right looking to throw mud.
    For example the shameful pizzagate story.

How’s that then? May 13th 2018 bookmark this ?

Tell you what (in answer to your swerve) of Obama or the Clintons are indicted on something within the next 6 months I’ll gladly donate a 100 pound to the charity of your choice and hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

Until then as when I typed in Podesta and Clinton on Twitter I will dismiss it as the rantings of the alt right looking to throw mud.
    For example the shameful pizzagate story.

How’s that then? May 13th 2018 bookmark this ?
    Why put a time limit on it? It will happen if and when it happens, there are no deadlines for justice.

2017 is turning out to be one of the most exciting years in recent history. The Saudi elite have been shattered, the Clintons and Obama are only a Podesta breath away from being in very deep shit. When they unravel the Podesta Group, all roads will lead to the Clinton Foundation via Russia, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia & the EU. That's without mentioning the wildfire burning in Hollywood, that will soon be spreading eastwards. And this is only just the beginning!
    Gosh some great predictions in this thread, particularly around the new Saudi/Trump alliance

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Gosh some great predictions in this thread, particularly around the new Saudi/Trump alliance
    Ah, that glorious moment when somebody finally stood up to the Clinton globalists, confronted their wrongdoing head-on and neuralised the bad actors. Regarding the Saudis, are you saying they were wrong to clamp down on the elites amongst them who were sponsoring international terror?

Ah, that glorious moment when somebody finally stood up to the Clinton globalists, confronted their wrongdoing head-on and neuralised the bad actors. Regarding the Saudis, are you saying they were wrong to clamp down on the elites amongst them who were sponsoring international terror?
    Can't answer for certain for him, but, presumably, he was talking about how the wait goes on, and on and on, when it comes to so many of your predictions - there was a storm brewing according to a thread you started in January I believe it was, all I can think is that your definition of the term "storm brewing" differs very significantly from everyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Can't answer for certain for him, but, presumably, he was talking about how the wait goes on, and on and on, when it comes to so many of your predictions - there was a storm brewing according to a thread you started in January I believe it was, all I can think is that your definition of the term "storm brewing" differs very significantly from everyone else's.
    There is plenty going on don't worry about that. We know all the players and what they were up to. A lot of senior officials have already been removed from their positions. Investigations are ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It’s happening this month apparently, honest, he told us first (repeat next month with more vagueness)

It’s happening this month apparently, honest, he told us first (repeat next month with more vagueness)
    You obviously haven't been paying attention, or maybe you are getting your news from the wrong places.

You obviously haven't been paying attention, or maybe you are getting your news from the wrong places.

As I’ve saod previously Donny is a man who can’t contain his thoughts. If he had all this ammo re your deep state conspiracy theories and endless inditements he’d be screaming them from the roof tops via twitter whilst having his morning shite.

But I’m sure conservative fun house will provide the answer for you.

But I’m sure conservative fun house will provide the answer for you.
    I already read the liberal mad house, so I am well informed

The only trouble with Saudi ,trade ,influence is , are you better being a trade alliance and influencer or let it run into Russia or China hands, either way they will always buy arms .

And we are so effected by oil prices , which could badly effect us all in costs in driving ,transporting goods etc ,not good to read , but a reality.

other alternative of power and fuel is needed, but that's not landing quickly, however that should be our plan, to isolate the whole region by becoming self sufficient , that includes fracking but I'm sure we will get the usual protestors ,that also protest about Saudi association ,win , win , no , no .

Russian are the same, behaviours are poor because we but their Gas , one of the reasons why the Germans don't rattle their cage as they as so linked with the Gas supply lines form Russia and building a direct pipeline into Germany passing a number of EU Countries ,so together is this EU

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The only trouble with Saudi ,trade ,influence is , are you better being a trade alliance and influencer or let it run into Russia or China hands, either way they will always buy arms .

And we are so effected by oil prices , which could badly effect us all in costs in driving ,transporting goods etc ,not good to read , but a reality.

other alternative of power and fuel is needed, but that's not landing quickly, however that should be our plan, to isolate the whole region by becoming self sufficient , that includes fracking but I'm sure we will get the usual protestors ,that also protest about Saudi association ,win , win , no , no .

Russian are the same, behaviours are poor because we but their Gas , one of the reasons why the Germans don't rattle their cage as they as so linked with the Gas supply lines form Russia and building a direct pipeline into Germany passing a number of EU Countries ,so together is this EU
    Not to mention the Saudi king has taken action against the rich elite who were sponsoring international terror, which for some reason seems to be upsetting our Cyril.

Not to mention the Saudi king has taken action against the rich elite who were sponsoring international terror, which for some reason seems to be upsetting our Cyril.
    I know this might be a stretch as you don't have the Conservative Treehouse to help you but what evidence do you have that the Princes arrested by Trump's mate were sponsoring international terror? Some have been let go after paying a ransom and others seem to have been banged up for a year without any charges being brought.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...160815801.html