+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    They have military bases on golf courses now, do they?
    Speaking as an impartial observer, many Americans will be pleased to see their president taking regular exercise during these uncertain times, and a round of golf is a great way of doing business with foreign leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    If the free world is ‘depending on Trump and co to save them’ then God help us all.
    How’s he planning on doing this then? Tweeting insults from the Golf course?
    To be fair, you and lardy have hardly been impartial in all of this

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Speaking as an impartial observer, many Americans will be pleased to see their president taking regular exercise during these uncertain times, and a round of golf is a great way of doing business with foreign leaders.

Hey Gluey, do you remember the time someone called you a genuine simpleton and you got upset?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Hey Gluey, do you remember the time someone called you a genuine simpleton and you got upset?
    You should know by now that character attacks are only used by the weak, who have nothing of substance to say

You should know by now that character attacks are only used by the weak, who have nothing of substance to say
    Of course, I'm not saying I agree. I think your'e a very clever lad, a very very clever one. Just advice, but saying really dumb things can get even the clever ones a reputation.

To be fair, you and lardy have hardly been impartial in all of this
    Oh I made my opinion up on that snake oil salesman a long time ago.

Bulllshitting narcissists who espouse divisive illt thought out rhetoric whilst in league with loathsome organisations like the NRA arenít my thing.

Oh I made my opinion up on that snake oil salesman a long time ago.

Bulllshitting narcissists who espouse divisive illt thought out rhetoric whilst in league with loathsome organisations like the NRA aren’t my thing.
    What is your thing? The Bush/Clinton/Obama cabal dynasty?

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4805790]What is your thing? The Bush/Clinton/Obama cabal dynasty?[/QUO

Tell you what (in answer to your swerve) of Obama or the Clintons are indicted on something within the next 6 months Iíll gladly donate a 100 pound to the charity of your choice and hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

Until then as when I typed in Podesta and Clinton on Twitter I will dismiss it as the rantings of the alt right looking to throw mud.
    For example the shameful pizzagate story.

Howís that then? May 13th 2018 bookmark this ?

Tell you what (in answer to your swerve) of Obama or the Clintons are indicted on something within the next 6 months I’ll gladly donate a 100 pound to the charity of your choice and hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

Until then as when I typed in Podesta and Clinton on Twitter I will dismiss it as the rantings of the alt right looking to throw mud.
    For example the shameful pizzagate story.

How’s that then? May 13th 2018 bookmark this ?
    Why put a time limit on it? It will happen if and when it happens, there are no deadlines for justice.