+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

  1. #1

    Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    https://twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/statu...39303003021313

    Brasco_Aad‏
    @Brasco_Aad
    Follow Follow @Brasco_Aad

    Update: 11 Saudi princes and at least 38 ministers & deputy ministers have been detained

    3:28 pm - 4 Nov 2017

    One of the prince's arrested is a major shareholder in Twitter whose reputed to be worth $20 billion. Also, it's reported that rockets fired from Yemen were lobbed at Riyadh.

  2. #2

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Yeah, stuff is happening! It could be Trump related, his son-in-law just made an unannounced trip to KSA, so it looks like they may be cleaning house? There seems to be massive scandals wherever you look, on all continents.

  3. #3

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    From 31/08/2016 Hillary Clinton, The Podesta Group And The Saudi Regime: A Fatal Menage A Trois

    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/medea..._11779826.html

  4. #4

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Alwaleed Talal
    @Alwaleed_Talal
    .@realDonaldTrump
    You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America.

    Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win.
    7:02 pm · 11 Dec 2015
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected. #Trump2016
    3:53 am · 12 Dec 2015
    Saudi Arabia arrests 11 Princes, including Alwaleed Bin Talal

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/w...bin-talal.html

  5. #5

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Coincidence, or something deeper?

    Saudi prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border: state TV - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp...-state-TV.html

  6. #6

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Coincidence, or something deeper?[/url]
    It looks like the storm after the calm that Trump was on about. It will be interesting to see who has been arrested in the USA, and elsewhere. The Posesta's and others were on the Saudi payroll.

  7. #7

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It looks like the storm after the calm that Trump was on about. It will be interesting to see who has been arrested in the USA, and elsewhere. The Posesta's and others were on the Saudi payroll.
    I always knew Donald would come up Trumps.

  8. #8

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today




  9. #9

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    There we go ,what do we say now to uncle Donald for saving the day .

    I do think it's nice to make friends than enemies though within the Middle East, look what happens when you upset them .

  10. #10

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There we go ,what do we say now to uncle Donald for saving the day .

    I do think it's nice to make friends than enemies though within the Middle East, look what happens when you upset them .
    They will still be talking about 2017 in a hundred years time

  11. #11

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They will still be talking about 2017 in a hundred years time
    Bold prediction with less than 2 months to go.

  12. #12

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    What appears to be happening in the middle east is then came old instead of the Brits its now the new power brokers USA and Russia , it's across political boundaries, I'm sure within its comlicated web of contact, money ,business ,trade and political influence, is doubling spying, its just the way of the world,and been going on for centuries ,we invented most of it.

  13. #13

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Saudi Arabia tells citizens to leave Lebanon at once - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-41932838

    Kuwait have issued the same advice to its citizens in Lebanon. The Lebanese Prime Minister resigned some days back citing fears of being assassinated by Iran. Meanwhile, it's rumoured the Saudi king is going to abdicate in the next few days.

  14. #14

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Saudi Arabia tells citizens to leave Lebanon at once - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-41932838

    Kuwait have issued the same advice to its citizens in Lebanon. The Lebanese Prime Minister resigned some days back citing fears of being assassinated by Iran. Meanwhile, it's rumoured the Saudi king is going to abdicate in the next few days.
    WWW3? Not much news available unfortunately, not like Syria & Iraq where we got updates every 5 minutes.

  15. #15

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    It's endless machinations in the Middle East. I imagine very few people know how the chess board really looks with all the proxy fisticuffs. But it does look like the New World Order boys have been stymied in Syria.

  16. #16

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    https://twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/statu...39303003021313

    Brasco_Aad‏
    @Brasco_Aad
    Follow Follow @Brasco_Aad

    Update: 11 Saudi princes and at least 38 ministers & deputy ministers have been detained

    3:28 pm - 4 Nov 2017

    One of the prince's arrested is a major shareholder in Twitter whose reputed to be worth $20 billion. Also, it's reported that rockets fired from Yemen were lobbed at Riyadh.
    http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1510520460.php

  17. #17

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    You're a Jim Willie fan? His prognostications, as with every other famous goldbug, have been 100% wrong for six straight years and counting. Actually, he's so appallingly bad I believe he's a paid disinfo agent.

  18. #18

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Osama bin Laden's high-profile brother is among HUNDREDS arrested in Saudi 'anti-corruption purge' that 'shattered the family's royal entente'

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-entente.html

  19. #19

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    2017 is turning out to be one of the most exciting years in recent history. The Saudi elite have been shattered, the Clintons and Obama are only a Podesta breath away from being in very deep shit. When they unravel the Podesta Group, all roads will lead to the Clinton Foundation via Russia, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia & the EU. That's without mentioning the wildfire burning in Hollywood, that will soon be spreading eastwards. And this is only just the beginning!

  20. #20

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    ^^
    Blimey. Will we have an exciting nuclear war and a fist-pumpingly fascinating botched Brexit too?!

  21. #21

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    2017 is turning out to be one of the most exciting years in recent history. The Saudi elite have been shattered, the Clintons and Obama are only a Podesta breath away from being in very deep shit. When they unravel the Podesta Group, all roads will lead to the Clinton Foundation via Russia, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia & the EU. That's without mentioning the wildfire burning in Hollywood, that will soon be spreading eastwards. And this is only just the beginning!
    In other news, sources are reporting that the sky is falling. This has been ignored thus far by main stream news. A spokesfowl for the group, Chicken Licken, that uncovered this mega-times than Watergate scandal said "This is just the beginning so I urge you to join the march to the King so that he can get the unfiltered message (or send a tweet). Unfortunately I cannot go as I have to keep watch for other things much worse than the sky falling from my perch on top of the farm fence".

  22. #22

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    ^^
    Blimey. Will we have an exciting nuclear war and a fist-pumpingly fascinating botched Brexit too?!
    Nothing is off the table mate. Those globalists are tricky buggers, they may even try to crash the global economy and kickstart their plan for population reduction. Prince William, his dad and grandad has already warned us!

    There is the recent Saudi blueprint though, roundup all the nasties and free mankind. Hopefully they are being interrigated and are spilling the names of everybody else who is invovled in this global conspiracy.

  23. #23

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    I've wondered, you know trump is insanely pro Israel.....but didn't the Jewish lobbies not go for him when campaigning, they threw money at Clinton?.

    Or am I wrong?

    Because just after the election he was saying "I'm coming to help you israel" or something along those lines.

    I don't share Wales-Bales' optimism above. The gulf countries, Israel & US got their wish in destroying syria, but they didn't achieve their main objective. I don't understand the current lebanon situation much but I imagine it is just more manoeuvring with terrible consequences for ordinary people

  24. #24

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    In other news, sources are reporting that the sky is falling. This has been ignored thus far by main stream news. A spokesfowl for the group, Chicken Licken, that uncovered this mega-times than Watergate scandal said "This is just the beginning so I urge you to join the march to the King so that he can get the unfiltered message (or send a tweet). Unfortunately I cannot go as I have to keep watch for other things much worse than the sky falling from my perch on top of the farm fence".
    Haha when solving world problems you have to start off with a worst case scenario. If you think Soros and his chums are going to go quietly you've got another thing coming. There are some very powerful players involved and no responses will be off the table. 2017/2018 will be momentous. The free world is depending on Trump & co to save them, but first he has to do battle with lardy & friends

  25. #25

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I've wondered, you know trump is insanely pro Israel.....but didn't the Jewish lobbies not go for him when campaigning, they threw money at Clinton?.

    Or am I wrong?

    Because just after the election he was saying "I'm coming to help you israel" or something along those lines.

    I don't share Wales-Bales' optimism above. The gulf countries, Israel & US got their wish in destroying syria, but they didn't achieve their main objective. I don't understand the current lebanon situation much but I imagine it is just more manoeuvring with terrible consequences for ordinary people
    Well spotted! There is a serious situation developing in the world and we don't even know who is on which side, but you can be sure it has all been mapped out. What a mess hey.

  26. #26

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today


  27. #27

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well spotted! There is a serious situation developing in the world and we don't even know who is on which side, but you can be sure it has all been mapped out. What a mess hey.
    I'm reading a book about saudi arabia and it spends a long period of time talking about much smaller events than what is occurring at the moment.

    We're watching history. Or maybe not..

  28. #28

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I'm reading a book about saudi arabia and it spends a long period of time talking about much smaller events than what is occurring at the moment.

    We're watching history. Or maybe not..
    Possibly ...

    But the observant among us will have noticed that Trump has visited a hell of a lot of military bases since he became president, primarily to drum up support and goodwill. He's made a point of looking after the veterans, and he has surrounded himself with generals. I'd hazard a guess and say the military will have some role to play in all of this, either offensive or just keeping the peace during martial law while they found up all the bad 'uns. The way I see it, this is a resetting of the established order, a reshuffling of the stacked deck.

  29. #29

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    They have military bases on golf courses now, do they?

  30. #30

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Haha when solving world problems you have to start off with a worst case scenario. If you think Soros and his chums are going to go quietly you've got another thing coming. There are some very powerful players involved and no responses will be off the table. 2017/2018 will be momentous. The free world is depending on Trump & co to save them, but first he has to do battle with lardy & friends
    If the free world is ‘depending on Trump and co to save them’ then God help us all.
    How’s he planning on doing this then? Tweeting insults from the Golf course?

  31. #31

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    They have military bases on golf courses now, do they?
    Speaking as an impartial observer, many Americans will be pleased to see their president taking regular exercise during these uncertain times, and a round of golf is a great way of doing business with foreign leaders.

  32. #32

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    If the free world is ‘depending on Trump and co to save them’ then God help us all.
    How’s he planning on doing this then? Tweeting insults from the Golf course?
    To be fair, you and lardy have hardly been impartial in all of this

  33. #33

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Speaking as an impartial observer, many Americans will be pleased to see their president taking regular exercise during these uncertain times, and a round of golf is a great way of doing business with foreign leaders.


    Hey Gluey, do you remember the time someone called you a genuine simpleton and you got upset?

  34. #34

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post


    Hey Gluey, do you remember the time someone called you a genuine simpleton and you got upset?
    You should know by now that character attacks are only used by the weak, who have nothing of substance to say

  35. #35

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You should know by now that character attacks are only used by the weak, who have nothing of substance to say
    Of course, I'm not saying I agree. I think your'e a very clever lad, a very very clever one. Just advice, but saying really dumb things can get even the clever ones a reputation.

  36. #36

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    To be fair, you and lardy have hardly been impartial in all of this
    Oh I made my opinion up on that snake oil salesman a long time ago.

    Bulllshitting narcissists who espouse divisive illt thought out rhetoric whilst in league with loathsome organisations like the NRA aren’t my thing.

  37. #37

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Oh I made my opinion up on that snake oil salesman a long time ago.

    Bulllshitting narcissists who espouse divisive illt thought out rhetoric whilst in league with loathsome organisations like the NRA aren’t my thing.
    What is your thing? The Bush/Clinton/Obama cabal dynasty?

  38. #38

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    [QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4805790]What is your thing? The Bush/Clinton/Obama cabal dynasty?[/QUO

    Tell you what (in answer to your swerve) of Obama or the Clintons are indicted on something within the next 6 months I’ll gladly donate a 100 pound to the charity of your choice and hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

    Until then as when I typed in Podesta and Clinton on Twitter I will dismiss it as the rantings of the alt right looking to throw mud.
    For example the shameful pizzagate story.

    How’s that then? May 13th 2018 bookmark this ?

  39. #39

    Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Tell you what (in answer to your swerve) of Obama or the Clintons are indicted on something within the next 6 months I’ll gladly donate a 100 pound to the charity of your choice and hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

    Until then as when I typed in Podesta and Clinton on Twitter I will dismiss it as the rantings of the alt right looking to throw mud.
    For example the shameful pizzagate story.

    How’s that then? May 13th 2018 bookmark this ?
    Why put a time limit on it? It will happen if and when it happens, there are no deadlines for justice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •