Thread: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

https://twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/statu...39303003021313

Brasco_Aad‏
    @Brasco_Aad
    Follow Follow @Brasco_Aad

Update: 11 Saudi princes and at least 38 ministers & deputy ministers have been detained

3:28 pm - 4 Nov 2017

One of the prince's arrested is a major shareholder in Twitter whose reputed to be worth $20 billion. Also, it's reported that rockets fired from Yemen were lobbed at Riyadh.

Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Yeah, stuff is happening! It could be Trump related, his son-in-law just made an unannounced trip to KSA, so it looks like they may be cleaning house? There seems to be massive scandals wherever you look, on all continents.

Alwaleed Talal
    @Alwaleed_Talal
    .@realDonaldTrump
    You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America.

Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win.
    7:02 pm · 11 Dec 2015
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected. #Trump2016
    3:53 am · 12 Dec 2015
    Saudi Arabia arrests 11 Princes, including Alwaleed Bin Talal

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/w...bin-talal.html

From 31/08/2016 Hillary Clinton, The Podesta Group And The Saudi Regime: A Fatal Menage A Trois

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/medea..._11779826.html

Coincidence, or something deeper?

Saudi prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border: state TV - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp...-state-TV.html

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Coincidence, or something deeper?[/url]
    It looks like the storm after the calm that Trump was on about. It will be interesting to see who has been arrested in the USA, and elsewhere. The Posesta's and others were on the Saudi payroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It looks like the storm after the calm that Trump was on about. It will be interesting to see who has been arrested in the USA, and elsewhere. The Posesta's and others were on the Saudi payroll.
    I always knew Donald would come up Trumps.

There we go ,what do we say now to uncle Donald for saving the day .

I do think it's nice to make friends than enemies though within the Middle East, look what happens when you upset them .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There we go ,what do we say now to uncle Donald for saving the day .

I do think it's nice to make friends than enemies though within the Middle East, look what happens when you upset them .
    They will still be talking about 2017 in a hundred years time

They will still be talking about 2017 in a hundred years time
    Bold prediction with less than 2 months to go.

What appears to be happening in the middle east is then came old instead of the Brits its now the new power brokers USA and Russia , it's across political boundaries, I'm sure within its comlicated web of contact, money ,business ,trade and political influence, is doubling spying, its just the way of the world,and been going on for centuries ,we invented most of it.

Saudi Arabia tells citizens to leave Lebanon at once - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-41932838

Kuwait have issued the same advice to its citizens in Lebanon. The Lebanese Prime Minister resigned some days back citing fears of being assassinated by Iran. Meanwhile, it's rumoured the Saudi king is going to abdicate in the next few days.

Saudi Arabia tells citizens to leave Lebanon at once - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-41932838

Kuwait have issued the same advice to its citizens in Lebanon. The Lebanese Prime Minister resigned some days back citing fears of being assassinated by Iran. Meanwhile, it's rumoured the Saudi king is going to abdicate in the next few days.
    WWW3? Not much news available unfortunately, not like Syria & Iraq where we got updates every 5 minutes.

It's endless machinations in the Middle East. I imagine very few people know how the chess board really looks with all the proxy fisticuffs. But it does look like the New World Order boys have been stymied in Syria.

https://twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/statu...39303003021313

Brasco_Aad‏
    @Brasco_Aad
    Follow Follow @Brasco_Aad

Update: 11 Saudi princes and at least 38 ministers & deputy ministers have been detained

3:28 pm - 4 Nov 2017

One of the prince's arrested is a major shareholder in Twitter whose reputed to be worth $20 billion. Also, it's reported that rockets fired from Yemen were lobbed at Riyadh.
    http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1510520460.php

You're a Jim Willie fan? His prognostications, as with every other famous goldbug, have been 100% wrong for six straight years and counting. Actually, he's so appallingly bad I believe he's a paid disinfo agent.

2017 is turning out to be one of the most exciting years in recent history. The Saudi elite have been shattered, the Clintons and Obama are only a Podesta breath away from being in very deep shit. When they unravel the Podesta Group, all roads will lead to the Clinton Foundation via Russia, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia & the EU. That's without mentioning the wildfire burning in Hollywood, that will soon be spreading eastwards. And this is only just the beginning!

2017 is turning out to be one of the most exciting years in recent history. The Saudi elite have been shattered, the Clintons and Obama are only a Podesta breath away from being in very deep shit. When they unravel the Podesta Group, all roads will lead to the Clinton Foundation via Russia, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia & the EU. That's without mentioning the wildfire burning in Hollywood, that will soon be spreading eastwards. And this is only just the beginning!
    In other news, sources are reporting that the sky is falling. This has been ignored thus far by main stream news. A spokesfowl for the group, Chicken Licken, that uncovered this mega-times than Watergate scandal said "This is just the beginning so I urge you to join the march to the King so that he can get the unfiltered message (or send a tweet). Unfortunately I cannot go as I have to keep watch for other things much worse than the sky falling from my perch on top of the farm fence".

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    In other news, sources are reporting that the sky is falling. This has been ignored thus far by main stream news. A spokesfowl for the group, Chicken Licken, that uncovered this mega-times than Watergate scandal said "This is just the beginning so I urge you to join the march to the King so that he can get the unfiltered message (or send a tweet). Unfortunately I cannot go as I have to keep watch for other things much worse than the sky falling from my perch on top of the farm fence".
    Haha when solving world problems you have to start off with a worst case scenario. If you think Soros and his chums are going to go quietly you've got another thing coming. There are some very powerful players involved and no responses will be off the table. 2017/2018 will be momentous. The free world is depending on Trump & co to save them, but first he has to do battle with lardy & friends

I've wondered, you know trump is insanely pro Israel.....but didn't the Jewish lobbies not go for him when campaigning, they threw money at Clinton?.

Or am I wrong?

Because just after the election he was saying "I'm coming to help you israel" or something along those lines.

I don't share Wales-Bales' optimism above. The gulf countries, Israel & US got their wish in destroying syria, but they didn't achieve their main objective. I don't understand the current lebanon situation much but I imagine it is just more manoeuvring with terrible consequences for ordinary people

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I've wondered, you know trump is insanely pro Israel.....but didn't the Jewish lobbies not go for him when campaigning, they threw money at Clinton?.

Or am I wrong?

Because just after the election he was saying "I'm coming to help you israel" or something along those lines.

I don't share Wales-Bales' optimism above. The gulf countries, Israel & US got their wish in destroying syria, but they didn't achieve their main objective. I don't understand the current lebanon situation much but I imagine it is just more manoeuvring with terrible consequences for ordinary people
    Well spotted! There is a serious situation developing in the world and we don't even know who is on which side, but you can be sure it has all been mapped out. What a mess hey.

Gosh some great predictions in this thread, particularly around the new Saudi/Trump alliance

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Gosh some great predictions in this thread, particularly around the new Saudi/Trump alliance
    Ah, that glorious moment when somebody finally stood up to the Clinton globalists, confronted their wrongdoing head-on and neuralised the bad actors. Regarding the Saudis, are you saying they were wrong to clamp down on the elites amongst them who were sponsoring international terror?

Osama bin Laden's high-profile brother is among HUNDREDS arrested in Saudi 'anti-corruption purge' that 'shattered the family's royal entente'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-entente.html