+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Observer on a Sunday

The Observer on a Sunday

Christ it takes me a week to read it , wish it was tabloid size , like the independent , I refuse to buy the Wales on Sunday ever again , it's shocking

Re: The Observer on a Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Christ it takes me a week to read it , wish it was tabloid size , like the independent , I refuse to buy the Wales on Sunday ever again , it's shocking
    Had a bit of a lie in this morning, ended up watching Marr and the politics proggy after it, what a mess British politics is in at the moment with the perverts now being held to account!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Had a bit of a lie in this morning, ended up watching Marr and the politics proggy after it, what a mess British politics is in at the moment with the perverts now being held to account!!!.
    Ain't that the truth

Think society as a whole is in a mess , loads of PC , however under that veneer the same folk are rude, self centred , apply road rage , report folk for minor discretions such as wrong parking .

Political masters are stuck and able to twist due to this alleged people love in .

A recent poll asked folk if they would pay an extra 1p in tax for health and social care , resounding no came back as they easily accepted the rise in tv or mobile phone subscriptions.

False world .