• Yearn for the days in the lower divisions, even non-league

5 9.80%

Thread: Promotion or stay in the Championship poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Promotion or stay in the Championship poll

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Hell of a good question.

Obviously if you play sport, you want to be the best you can be and that translates into being a supporter I guess.

I want city to do well, the “thrill of the chase”of a promotion battle is great, but.....

If the last time is anything to go by, if we do go up, then the local Man U fans will be rocking up en masse, “celebrity fans” will be back in the hospitality boxes, Saturday afternoon games will be the rarity rather than the norm and we’d be straight into a relegation fight.
    Absolutely.

Yes, it's an awkward question in a way. As fans we hate losing, but if we are happy being in the Championship, then we have to accept losing or we get promoted. "I want us to win all the time but I don't want us to get promoted" isn't an option!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Absolutely.

Yes, it's an awkward question in a way. As fans we hate losing, but if we are happy being in the Championship, then we have to accept losing or we get promoted. "I want us to win all the time but I don't want us to get promoted" isn't an option!

This sums up how I feel pretty well

The Capital of Wales with its catchment area of 1.5million people and 7th biggest city in England and Wales should be in the Premiership.