+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Adidas football shirt same as the city but without the branding

Adidas football shirt same as the city but without the branding

Is there anywhere that sells the same type of Adidas shirt we have at the moment without the branding ?

Re: Adidas football shirt same as the city but without the branding

The club shop does one without the stripes under the arms and no sponsors name on it. JD sell it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The club shop does one without the stripes under the arms and no sponsors name on it. JD sell it too.
    cheers - The reason I asked was that the 5 aside team I play in wanted to get them - just didnt want the silly price and didnt want the city branding

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    cheers - The reason I asked was that the 5 aside team I play in wanted to get them - just didnt want the silly price and didnt want the city branding
    You’re probably better off going to sport direct. They do plain Adidas t shirts in different colours, I think they are 2 for 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Is there anywhere that sells the same type of Adidas shirt we have at the moment without the branding ?
    Thinly veiled 'I'm going to print my own logos and glue them on for future City matches ' post imo

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Thinly veiled 'I'm going to print my own logos and glue them on for future City matches ' post imo
    Haha - but that would look like sh1t though. So far the choice we have is the city colour blue with the same finish, or the Inter Milan blue / black kit with the white stripe - which also looks good