+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris Johnson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I'm not sure whether it has just been how I've been watching the news, the pot luck of what I've seen, but there seems to be just be complete chaos in government at the moment.

Every other news story is something ridiculous.

Some have said on twitter there is just a vacuum at number 10 currently.
    But we were promised strong and stable.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But we were promised strong and stable.
    I think the L Word is justified and accurate in this case - literally incredible.

We need a cross party group to be formed to manage a successful Brexit - now - as 'this lot' are evidently not up to the job, are losing time, are clueless and deluged with distractions of their own making.
    They are imploding at a time when we need the strength they so clearly lied about possessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    I think the L Word is justified and accurate in this case - literally incredible.

We need a cross party group to be formed to manage a successful Brexit - now - as 'this lot' are evidently not up to the job, are losing time, are clueless and deluged with distractions of their own making.
    They are imploding at a time when we need the strength they so clearly lied about possessing.
    The PM is a Liveryman from the Worshipful Company of Marketors, so I am guessing that everything is going according to plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The PM is a Liveryman from the Worshipful Company of Marketors, so I am guessing that everything is going according to plan?
    Care to put some meat on those bones?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Care to put some meat on those bones?
    http://marketors.org/congratulations...rime-minister/

Boris: The man who can't be sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Boris: The man who can't be sacked.
    His time will come. He's protected due to his connections, but he will eventually render his position untenable.
    'Saved' by Priti Patel's misdemeanours on this occasion?
    I doubt the Govt will sack two bigwigs at once.

It was the everything is going according to plan part I was seeking clarification on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    It was the everything is going according to plan part I was seeking clarification on.
    Politician becomes a mason in the City of London in 1999 at the precise moment they join the Tory cabinet, where they have remained ever since. I'll leave the rest for you to work out