+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trouble on the trains , channel four , Monday night , 8pm

Trouble on the trains , channel four , Monday night , 8pm

A look at the idiots still ruining football and the lives of everyday folk on the tubes in London , using racist and homophobic chanting

Re: Trouble on the trains , channel four , Monday night , 8pm

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    A look at the idiots still ruining football and the lives of everyday folk on the tubes in London , using racist and homophobic chanting
    I'm assuming the cameras are rolling as Rupert Murdoch and the FA are having a bonding session on the 8.45 out of Euston

Cheers for the heads up Mr Factory

Tough policing and sentencing at Cardiff home and away games rid us of the hooligans.

If they managed that at other clubs, it would see a dramatic drop in these instances.

Radio five is just covering the story of a Cambridge united fan who was attacked by a gang of Southend fans , leaving him with life changing injuries

I remember travelling back from Newport after the infamous fence cutting game .....a game we won !!.....and the carriage next to ours on the special was wrecked , mindless vandalism , the rats really came out of the sewer that game , half of the fans were not interested in the game they just wanted to wreck the town of Newport and it's football club .......the journey back to the station was madness, no police .....who had lost all control ....and cars , shops etc getting smashed up

Do you ever think that football fans will ever be mature enough to mix at football matches? The idiotic gesturing and chanting by what are supposed to be mature adults is truly cringeworthy.

Radio five is just covering the story of a Cambridge united fan who was attacked by a gang of Southend fans , leaving him with life changing injuries

I remember travelling back from Newport after the infamous fence cutting game .....a game we won !!.....and the carriage next to ours on the special was wrecked , mindless vandalism , the rats really came out of the sewer that game , half of the fans were not interested in the game they just wanted to wreck the town of Newport and it's football club .......the journey back to the station was madness, no police .....who had lost all control ....and cars , shops etc getting smashed up
    Is it even possible to wreck Newport?

How would we tell?

One thing I hate which is lent exclusive to football but common when ‘lads’ get together is the berating and bullying of other users on a train.

Particularly women. You know that on their own a bloke wouldn’t say the crude obscene rings but as part of a gang arsehole behaviour prevails.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Do you ever think that football fans will ever be mature enough to mix at football matches? The idiotic gesturing and chanting by what are supposed to be mature adults is truly cringeworthy.
    I love a good sing song and chant at the football but it's knowing where the line is that matters , as a youngster I used to love going on the specials to Swansea , Millwall , Hereford , Bristol etc , it was exciting , almost a thing you had to do but then you grow up

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    One thing I hate which is lent exclusive to football but common when ‘lads’ get together is the berating and bullying of other users on a train.

Particularly women. You know that on their own a bloke wouldn’t say the crude obscene rings but as part of a gang arsehole behaviour prevails.
    Intimidating people on public transport is a horrible thing to watch , I stepped in and sat by a young female student when a gang of York city fans , all drunk , were making lewd remarks to her as they travelled to a local derby with Halifax when I lived up north , I think they thought I was her boyfriend and just carried on singing red army etc

Intimidating people on public transport is a horrible thing to watch , I stepped in and sat by a young female student when a gang of York city fans , all drunk , were making lewd remarks to her as they travelled to a local derby with Halifax when I lived up north , I think they thought I was her boyfriend and just carried on singing red army etc
    Fair play Sludge, you’re a proper gent.

Did you get anything from her?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Is it even possible to wreck Newport?

How would we tell?
    The Argus reported £10 worth of damage done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Fair play Sludge, you’re a proper gent.

Did you get anything from her?
    I think she was grateful of the support and safety but got worried when I asked her what perfume she wore

Christ. The last thing you need when you're being bombarded with lewd comments is Sludge coming to sit next to you.

That's like being sat next to Croesy, he leaves and then Jursset appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Christ. The last thing you need when you're being bombarded with lewd comments is Sludge coming to sit next to you.

That's like being sat next to Croesy, he leaves and then Jursset appears.
    Your post mentioned the three ghastliest characters at CCMB. From Jursett, the uppity parsnip loving wallah from the outskirts of Swindon, to the Cwmbranistan disabled hater who'd joyfully declare every disability claimant with a terminal illness as fit for work and the arch-rotter from Cowbridge whose favourite pastime is sniffing crusty gussets.

I watched the 2nd 1/2 of it ( I am DL'ing it on catchup )

How times have changed, how many times in the old days did city fans take over a carriage on a long trip and have a sing song and get wrecked ? ? ?

hindsight and all that

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I watched the 2nd 1/2 of it ( I am DL'ing it on catchup )

How times have changed, how many times in the old days did city fans take over a carriage on a long trip and have a sing song and get wrecked ? ? ?

hindsight and all that
    Oh we still have our fair share of idiots that get pissed and are a pain in the arse