+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The fight for Mosul , channel four now

The fight for Mosul , channel four now

Only catching it half way through

It's compelling stuff following five young Iraqi soldiers fighting Isis

Catch it if you can

Re: The fight for Mosul , channel four now

Having the suicide bombers speak on the radio before their attack was chilling.

Channel 4 + 1 is your friend

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Having the suicide bombers speak on the radio before their attack was chilling.
    That was horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Channel 4 + 1 is your friend
    So it's on in an hour ?

What channel is it , I have freeview

Found it tbg

Fecking brave men

What a documentary

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What a documentary
    Horrible to see the people having to leave their homes with bullets flying past them.
    People then wonder why they seek refuge in Europe, watching that tonight is enough reason.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Horrible to see the people having to leave their homes with bullets flying past them.
    People then wonder why they seek refuge in Europe, watching that tonight is enough reason.
    Very true , they are human beings

And those young men were fighting for their country and families against evil , brainwashed lunatics

That young Iraqi that died is worthy of rememberence this coming Sunday , he was a hero

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    watching it now, a friend of mine was killed in Iraq - thanks to Tony Bliar (c unt) ISIS now is a direct connection to that. Just shows that one (or 2) mens lies and egotistical ideological wars have killed so many and will take a generation to fix - probably more.

Blair and Bush need to be in the Hague war courts asaFp
    I am sorry to hear that and I totally agree with you , Blair and bush were war pigs

Did Blair send his son to fight ?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Of course he didnt - nor would he ever do. Yet he was happy to send other parents sons and daughters to their death. If it was a just war, or a war that had a meaning as well as an exit strategy - then you could argue perhaps he did the right thing. BUT it was nothing like that.

I was dumb enough to believe that mans lies and dumb enough to vote for him - I hope he has nothing but bad luck for the rest of his days. Blair seems to be like the kid that burned your house down and then comes back the following day offering you house insurance. The Iraqis have paid a very very high price for 'freedom# which then delivered ISIS.

Which now the Iraqi's have had to fight door to door to get them out. That program was tragic to watch last night mate.
    I am a labour man but hated Blair.....when he first came in he increased spending on the NHS etc which was vital and everything looked rosy

But then he was sucked in to invading Iraq despite public opposition ......I marched against it ........

And his wife was just as bad , remember those fake tears at the press conference when it was found out the Blair's bought their son a one million pound flat in exclusive Clifton , Bristol , so the poor little thing had somewhere nice to live !!

Now he has the fecking bare faced cheek to give lectures ......charging thousands of pounds ......he was the middle East peace representative.....lol.......and slagged off corbyn before the election

Brown was a decent man in my opinion but Blair thought he was some kind of Messiah and him and that idiot bush have unleased a monster and the poor people of Iraq and our servicemen and women paid the price

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So it's on in an hour ?

What channel is it , I have freeview
    Channel 4 + 1 is on Channel 4 + 1