+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Priti Vacant

Priti Vacant

Re: Priti Vacant

So she resigns.
    And that's that...
    Will 'the system' ask exactly what the hell she was doing - and who really knew. I wonder?

She will likely return to cabinet one day when things have 'quietened down'.

And wasn't this a marvellous detraction from Boris's latest howler, and who was yet again up to his pasty neck in it. But that's probably all gone away again too.

Anyway ..hey.. calm down geezer - giving a shit is so .. yesterday, you are so .. triggered, yeah look at my new iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    So she resigns.
    And that's that...
    Will 'the system' ask exactly what the hell she was doing - and who really knew. I wonder?

And wasn't this a marvellous detraction from Boris's latest howler, and who was yet again up to his pasty neck in it. But that's probably all gone away again too.

Anyway ..hey.. calm down geezer - giving a shit is so .. yesterday, you are so .. triggered, yeah look at my new iPhone
    Look at all those naughty people on Panorama

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Look at all those naughty people on Panorama
    ?! I didn't watch it. Do I have to?

?! I didn't watch it. Do I have to?
    Not really, they'll only tell you what they want to. Ask Mrs R what it was all about, she's a big fan

I wonder if we will ever find out whose idea it was originally to give UK aid money to the Israeli army?

Blog Entries

Not really, they'll only tell you what they want to. Ask Mrs R what it was all about, she's a big fan
    I will never change my view on Panorama you know that.

Say no more...

Blog Entries

It's like Splott market.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    It's like Splott market.
    I can see where they stole their ideas from, but little did they know the world is full of closet Michael Jackson fans!

Blog Entries

I can see where they stole their ideas from, but little did they know the world is full of closet Michael Jackson fans!

So she resigns.
    And that's that...

Of course someone knew what was going on ,trouble is on this occasion the world of subterfuge failed.

The history of politics and diplomats is full of unofficial chats , with enemies and frindx alike , that goes for both sides of the political spectrum current and past .

If we knew the full extent of politicians ,diplomats, armed forces and businessman beliefs, meetings, association we would be shocked .

On this occasion it was alledgly spotted and outed.