+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting rid of all my vinyl , suggestions ?

Re: Getting rid of all my vinyl , suggestions ?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'm surprised you let him in. Get a CCTV camera trained on the front door. That way you don't need to answer the hoi polloi, charity collectors and TV licensing snoopers.

Sludge turned up at my gaff recently, unnanounced and univited. He looked like Onslow off of Keeping Up Appearances wearing a string vest and baseball cap at one O'clock in the afternoon. Gazing at the monitor, 'er indoors wondered if he was homeless. I let him in, and soon wish I hadn't.

She offered him a drink and something to eat out of common courtesy. He munched his way through much of the top half of the fridge freezer before he fecked off.

He droned on and on about how much better life was during the Maggie Thatcher years. When he drew breath, she whispered to me in a quaking tone: "Is he a rotter?"

"You can say that again," I repled, to which she loudly repeated the question. Of course he heard it but just smirked.

As with this thread, he tried to promote his crappy vinyl record collection which is quite possibly the worst in Christendom. I don't blame the bloke at the Central Market for telling him precisely where he can stick his Bee Gees and New Seekers shite.

I'm surprised you let him in. Get a CCTV camera trained on the front door. That way you don't need to answer the hoi polloi, charity collectors and TV licensing snoopers.

Sludge turned up at my gaff recently, unnanounced and univited. He looked like Onslow off of Keeping Up Appearances wearing a string vest and baseball cap at one O'clock in the afternoon. Gazing at the monitor, 'er indoors wondered if he was homeless. I let him in, and soon wish I hadn't.

She offered him a drink and something to eat out of common courtesy. He munched his way through much of the top half of the fridge freezer before he fecked off.

He droned on and on about how much better life was during the Maggie Thatcher years. When he drew breath, she whispered to me in a quaking tone: "Is he a rotter?"

"You can say that again," I repled, to which she loudly repeated the question. Of course he heard it but just smirked.

As with this thread, he tried to promote his crappy vinyl record collection which is quite possibly the worst in Christendom. I don't blame the bloke at the Central Market for telling him precisely where he can stick his Bee Gees and New Seekers shite.
    Naff off

Blog Entries