+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pep Guardiola

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Pep Guardiola

Cheers for the Premier Passion links. Made my way through 4 episodes in one evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    Cheers for the Premier Passion links. Made my way through 4 episodes in one evening.
    You must be mad

Nothing will ever match the charm, wisdom, enthusiasm, positivity, intelligence and articulacy that Peter Reid showed in the fly-on-the-wall documentary a number of years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Nothing will ever match the charm, wisdom, enthusiasm, positivity, intelligence and articulacy that Peter Reid showed in the fly-on-the-wall documentary a number of years back.
    Premier Passions

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You must be mad
    Haha mad and bored on a Friday night! Watching Peter Reid and listening to his raspy voice is the perfect inspiration for playing Football Manager.

Don't watch episode 5, they get relegated!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't watch episode 5, they get relegated!
    Too late ;) Currently watching the fiasco with the opening match against Ajax. And watching the fans looking on at Roker Park for the last time brought back memories of that final game at Ipswich at Ninian. That was a tragic day for me.

Too late ;) Currently watching the fiasco with the opening match against Ajax. And watching the fans looking on at Roker Park for the last time brought back memories of that final game at Ipswich at Ninian. That was a tragic day for me.
    Not for me, I got a plastic football to take home.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Not for me, I got a plastic football to take home.
    Lucky sod! I had my eye on taking the 'No alcohol beyond this point' sign from the entrance to the Grange End but I saw some little kid walk off with it instead.