+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How disappointing is this Wales team

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How disappointing is this Wales team

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    All of the youngsters did well when they came on. The big concern is our top players. Bale injured yet again. His body is really failing him now. Ramsey ordinary. Allen did well.
    We need the Bale of two years ago back. We may not get that.
    Bale has to shoulder a huge burden when he plays for Wales, these youngsters coming through are all comfortable on the ball, and they can assist in the creative department too. I think it will also help Ramsey, as we tend to rely on him and Bale too much in the final third.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Bale has to shoulder a huge burden when he plays for Wales, these youngsters coming through are all comfortable on the ball, and they can assist in the creative department too. I think it will also help Ramsey, as we tend to rely on him and Bale too much in the final third.
    I think Coleman should have been braver against Ireland. These youngsters could have made a difference

I think Coleman should have been braver against Ireland. These youngsters could have made a difference
    There is Harry Wilson too, he's been banging the goals in for Liverpool U23's and may go out on loan in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There is Harry Wilson too, he's been banging the goals in for Liverpool U23's and may go out on loan in January.
    He’s been a bit forgotten and needs a loan as he is potentially another future star

He’s been a bit forgotten and needs a loan as he is potentially another future star
    Go for him Warnock!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Go for him Warnock!
    Got to say I thought Wilson and Tyler Roberts were poor yesterday - Mark Harris offered more than either of them before he was taken off.

Spot on just take a chance