+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How disappointing is this Wales team

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How disappointing is this Wales team

Time to forget the 5 at the back and look to use the pace of the youngsters. Maybe a 4.2.3.1 should be used against Panama with Woodburn and Ampadu starting.

Team for me

Maxwell, Gunter, Chester, Williams, Davies, Allen, Ampadu, Lawrence, Ramsey Woodburn, Bradshaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    Time to forget the 5 at the back and look to use the pace of the youngsters. Maybe a 4.2.3.1 should be used against Panama with Woodburn and Ampadu starting.

Team for me

Maxwell, Gunter, Chester, Williams, Davies, Allen, Ampadu, Lawrence, Ramsey Woodburn, Bradshaw.
    looks decent enough plenty of forward drive with that team

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post

Team for me

That’s a team that plays to the strengths of our players. Allen and Ampadu in there would let Rambo get forward more where he’s so much more effective. It’s got a fair bit of pace in it too. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    That’s a team that plays to the strengths of our players. Allen and Ampadu in there would let Rambo get forward more where he’s so much more effective. It’s got a fair bit of pace in it too. I like it.
    It’s a pretty small team though.Be a bit worried about set pieces