+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who are these R Soles?

Who are these R Soles?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-41953644

Paramedics rebuked for parking across someone's driveway... WTF!???

Re: Who are these R Soles?

There are plenty of people that are pathetic and childish about parking etiquette. I had a right plum pull me up on my parking the other day, pointing at a little sign that said “reverse parking only”. When I asked him what was the point in that, what bloody difference does it make, he explained that it made the car park look untidy if vehicles weren’t all facing the same way

Having said that, me and two other vehicles were blocked in just last week for about 20-30 minutes by an ambulance that had blocked the road having parked in between two cars when there was large empty spaces right next to it that could just as easily have been pulled into. I didn’t leave a bloody note on their windscreen though.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    There are plenty of people that are pathetic and childish about parking etiquette. I had a right plum pull me up on my parking the other day, pointing at a little sign that said “reverse parking only”. When I asked him what was the point in that, what bloody difference does it make, he explained that it made the car park look untidy if vehicles weren’t all facing the same way

Having said that, me and two other vehicles were blocked in just last week for about 20-30 minutes by an ambulance that had blocked the road having parked in between two cars when there was large empty spaces right next to it that could just as easily have been pulled into. I didn’t leave a bloody note on their windscreen though.
    Maybe the space wasn't there when the ambulance arrived

Had an ambulance trying to get through some pretty heavy traffic yesterday on Newport Rd about 4pm near TGI’s heading towards town (guessing there was a lot of high jinx pre-game yesterday) there was a bus lane completely vacant and it didn’t use it

Had to get ambulance people to move their vehicle once when blocking my driveway. They'd just stopped there to eat some sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Stops using common sense 😁

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It wasn’t a space, the whole street was practically empty apart from a few parked cars, it would have been equally as easy to have pulled over and leave the street clear.
    I was doing a job at a property in the street and had parked just a few minutes before the ambulance arrived and then had to leave just after the ambulance arrived.

Hey, ambulance driver, thinking of blocking my drive?
    No way pal!