+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City are set to sign Venezuela international Rolf Feltscher - CONFIRMED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City are set to sign Venezuela international Rolf Feltscher

It would be a strange signing given what Warnock said 2 weeks ago and the number of good CBs in the club.

Not clear if this is a lazy retread of an old story or if The Sun has heard something genuine?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    It would be a strange signing given what Warnock said 2 weeks ago and the number of good CBs in the club.

Not clear if this is a lazy retread of an old story or if The Sun has heard something genuine?
    Not sure that the Scottish Partick Thistle supporting Nixon has great contacts at Cardiff tbh. No doubt read the Wales Online article and made shit up.

As much as it pains me to credit anyone at the Sun, Alan Nixon is pretty reliable. His twitter account, @reluctantnicko is a decent source for FL transfer news. I'd be shocked if this was true though, unless Connolly's injury is worse than we've been told.

Perhaps it was coded " good CB's v "better CB'.

Warnock is a clever old owl , he maybe protecting himself , if maybe aware of someone leaving like Connolly wanting to go , big bid in for Manga /Morrison we could not turn down .

This lad maybe be a good full back cover or defensive midfielder ,bring them all in I say .

If Bamba got sent off and Manga was injured or away on int duty , that center back pool doesn't look that strong to me and lacks a enough good ball carriers or pace.