Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
Interesting comments from Warnock on Feltscher this morning:

"He’s only here for seven weeks, I said I’d have a look at him. The lad and the agent wanted a couple of years which I wasn’t prepared to do, but he came back and said he’ll let us have a look at him for seven weeks at a time when we’ve got a few out. He plays anywhere across the back, quite an attacking player, little bit rash at times, but it would be good to look at him. He played behind closed doors on Monday and we’re going to try and fix up a few more games in the next few weeks. He’s full of energy. He’s cover for an area where we have injuries.

"He’s full of energy. He’s cover for an area where we have injuries. Harry told me about him but we had six full backs at that stage so it didn’t warrant it. He came for a few days and we liked what we saw.
We have no plans to sign him permanently at the moment, and he knows that, so it’s up to him to put his case forward.."
I think that's going to be manager code for "impress me" but we'll see. With Jazz out for a month and Connolly unable seemingly to stay for for any period of time, he's handy cover.