+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

  1. #1

    Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Sounds like a domestic disturbance

  2. #2

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Sounds like a domestic disturbance
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-41968683

    TV career over?

  3. #3

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Kirsty Gallagher hasn't let being caught 3 times over the limit get in the way of her TV career.

  4. #4

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Kirsty Gallagher hasn't let being caught 3 times over the limit get in the way of her TV career.
    Seriously?

    Tony Adams did time for his DD misdemenour and he still gets airtime.
    I suppose everyone makes mistakes and I maybe that it is only right he doesn t lose his job over it, though as yet we don't know the full story as he's on the common assault charge.

    If Kirsty Gallagher has been done 3 times then I'm not so sure I'd be too happy employing her, even if she is gorgeous!

  5. #5

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Seriously?

    Tony Adams did time for his DD misdemenour and he still gets airtime.
    I suppose everyone makes mistakes and I maybe that it is only right he doesn t lose his job over it, though as yet we don't know the full story as he's on the common assault charge.

    If Kirsty Gallagher has been done 3 times then I'm not so sure I'd be too happy employing her, even if she is gorgeous!
    She's been done once for being 3 times over the limit, not 3 times !

    Fair play mind, must have been one hell of a session to still be 3 times over at 11.00am the next day.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ports-job.html

  6. #6

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Kirsty Gallagher hasn't let being caught 3 times over the limit get in the way of her TV career.
    Georgie Thompson has crashed her car while drunk and that hasn't stopped her either...

    Mind you, when was the last time Alan Brazil was sober? And Alastair Stewart has been caught twice over the limit, the latter being four times over the legal limit after ordering a Chinese takeaway, he drove into a telegraph pole.

    Having said that, none of them have beat up their partner, so if Sinclair has done this, he'll probably go the way of Peter Beagrie.

  7. #7

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Georgie Thompson has crashed her car while drunk and that hasn't stopped her either...

    Mind you, when was the last time Alan Brazil was sober? And Alastair Stewart has been caught twice over the limit, the latter being four times over the legal limit after ordering a Chinese takeaway, he drove into a telegraph pole.

    Having said that, none of them have beat up their partner, so if Sinclair has done this, he'll probably go the way of Peter Beagrie.
    Alistair Stewart has been done twice

    After the first time he had the cheek to carry on presenting police camera action !

    More like crash ! Bang ! Wallop ! ...if he's behind the wheel

  8. #8

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Seriously?

    Tony Adams did time for his DD misdemenour and he still gets airtime.
    I suppose everyone makes mistakes and I maybe that it is only right he doesn t lose his job over it, though as yet we don't know the full story as he's on the common assault charge.

    If Kirsty Gallagher has been done 3 times then I'm not so sure I'd be too happy employing her, even if she is gorgeous!


    She's gone downhill since she lost weight

    Too skinny now

  9. #9
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    13,362

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    She's gone downhill since she lost weight

    Too skinny now
    Im sure shell be very relieved to hear shes off your radar

  10. #10

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    She's been done once for being 3 times over the limit, not 3 times !

    Fair play mind, must have been one hell of a session to still be 3 times over at 11.00am the next day.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ports-job.html
    Ah my apologies

    Jeez, that's arguably worse

  11. #11

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Im sure shell be very relieved to hear shes off your radar

  12. #12

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Sounds like a domestic disturbance
    he don't look the sort do he
    I mean Merson Adams and Collymore do
    Trev don't

    oo well innocent untill proven and all that

  13. #13

    I used to know Trevor's Dad , Clive or Sir Clive nowadays, he wont be happy

    I used to know Trevor's Dad , Clive or Sir Clive nowadays, he wont be happy

  14. #14

    Re: I used to know Trevor's Dad , Clive or Sir Clive nowadays, he wont be happy

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I used to know Trevor's Dad , Clive or Sir Clive nowadays, he wont be happy
    Not much point giving him a C5 for Christmas now either....

  15. #15

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I used to know Trevor's Dad , Clive or Sir Clive nowadays, he wont be happy
    Shame his uncle Bret passed away last year as it might not have got to assault... I bet he could persuade her

  16. #16

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Im sure shell be very relieved to hear shes off your radar
    There isn't a woman alive who's off his radar providing the price is right.

    He's eagerly looking forward to laying his hands on some "Chrimbo crumpet" as he plots which office pub booze-ups to attend.

    His motivation is to remove a pair of frilly kecks for the lowest possible cost. That's usually 0.00 so experienced is he at targeting the most unsteady and giggliest female in the bar. His maximum spend equates to whatever a glass of the cheapest lager is.

    I asked him once whether he would break his own rules to facilitate throwing a leg over his ultimate fantasy figure, Lorraine Kelly (an annoying Scottish bint who's on breakfast telly). He gave the question some thought before uttering: "a tenner, maybe."

    "A fecking tenner?!" I responded contemptuously. That caused some embarrassment. He shifted uneasily in his seat and puffed his cheeks out several times before responding grudgingly with: "well, between 15 and 20 quid, then."

    What a rotten cheapskate that guy is!

  17. #17

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    There isn't a woman alive who's off his radar providing the price is right.

    He's eagerly looking forward to laying his hands on some "Chrimbo crumpet" as he plots which office pub booze-ups to attend.

    His motivation is to remove a pair of frilly kecks for the lowest possible cost. That's usually 0.00 so experienced is he at targeting the most unsteady and giggliest female in the bar. His maximum spend equates to whatever a glass of the cheapest lager is.

    I asked him once whether he would break his own rules to facilitate throwing a leg over his ultimate fantasy figure, Lorraine Kelly (an annoying Scottish bint who's on breakfast telly). He gave the question some thought before uttering: "a tenner, maybe."

    "A fecking tenner?!" I responded contemptuously. That caused some embarrassment. He shifted uneasily in his seat and puffed his cheeks out several times before responding grudgingly with: "well, between 15 and 20 quid, then."

    What a rotten cheapskate that guy is!
    Nothing wrong with living on a budget

  18. #18

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Does this now put our Trevor up there with the City legends

  19. #19

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Nothing wrong with living on a budget
    Living on a Prayer more like.

  20. #20

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Kirsty Gallagher hasn't let being caught 3 times over the limit get in the way of her TV career.
    Shes got great tits though

  21. #21

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Ah my apologies

    Jeez, that's arguably worse
    :homer:

  22. #22

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Does this now put our Trevor up there with the City legends
    No

  23. #23

    Re: Trevor Sinclair arrested for drink driving and assault

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    No
    Ok, ok ,don't go on ,phew , only saying .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •