+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Since the Tories came in , rough sleepers on the streets has doubled

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Since the Tories came in , rough sleepers on the streets has doubled

Must say the cops have sorted the problem with beggars outside Cardiff Central station asking for 50p that they're short of for their rail fare. But they've migrated to St Mary and especially Queen Street. Not surprised to learn from the article only one's genuinely homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Must say the cops have sorted the problem with beggars outside Cardiff Central station asking for 50p that they're short of for their rail fare. But they've migrated to St Mary and especially Queen Street. Not surprised to learn from the article only one's genuinely homeless.
    I was back in Cardiff on Friday for the weekend to watch city
    and a lady copper moved a "homeless man" along on queen street who was begging
    by where the queens west place was
    I overheard her colleagues mention to each other he was wasn't homeless
    I stopped because said lady copper was kind of cute and had a cracking bum (so I pretended to tie my shoe lace)

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    I was back in Cardiff on Friday for the weekend to watch city
    and a lady copper moved a "homeless man" along on queen street who was begging
    by where the queens west place was
    I overheard her colleagues mention to each other he was wasn't homeless
    I stopped because said lady copper was kind of cute and had a cracking bum (so I pretended to tie my shoe lace)
    So, what are you trying to insinuate, that many apparent Homeless are scammers?

Perhaps you were too preoccupied with staring at the Police woman's ar$e to be sure of having assessed the situation reliably?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    So, what are you trying to insinuate, that many apparent Homeless are scammers?

Perhaps you were too preoccupied with staring at the Police woman's ar$e to be sure of having assessed the situation reliably?
    I once saw a homeless man begging for a few hours, and then he got picked up in a chauffeur driven Rolls Royce that was filled with supermodels drinking Dom Perignon vintage champagne. I swear it's true cos I saw it with my own eyes, honestly I did, I really did. Oh yeah, the fella was wearing a gold Rolex too.