Thread: Since the Tories came in , rough sleepers on the streets has doubled

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Since the Tories came in , rough sleepers on the streets has doubled

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Dr Tim Wuff ??
    Dogs bollocks

Why do you always assume a new poster is an old poster or a troll. This board got no future with that attitude. Getting pulled up on spelling names, trolling etc. Ooh comparing hallmarks..feck me seeing traits..Get a life n talk to the man or fekn ignore him look like dicks u choose.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Why do you always assume a new poster is an old poster or a troll. This board got no future with that attitude. Getting pulled up on spelling names, trolling etc. Ooh comparing hallmarks..feck me seeing traits..Get a life n talk to the man or fekn ignore him look like dicks u choose.
    I’m assuming nothing. This poster has obviously posted previously and now changed name.

You will know better than me I thought hesaid he was a new poster. This board resembles a witches cauldron of old fecks staring into green bubbling bile sometimes asperctions cast on past postings. Who cares not me. I just look at whats written think about it n maybe answer it. I agree that Minion was out of order but I can't see much harm otherwise.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    But what was the aim/point of it all?? For home ownership to be extended to the less well off for one generation? Because that is all that right to buy achieved. Now we are back to a situation where the majority can't really afford to buy only now there is less of a safety net.
    Those who own their own homes tend to leave them for the next generation.

We have a situation today where mote people than ever own their own home. The main issue seems to be the large price differential between 2 and 3 and 3 and 4 bedroom homes. This has caused stagnation in the housing Market

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post

We have a situation today where mote people than ever own their own home. The main issue seems to be the large price differential between 2 and 3 and 3 and 4 bedroom homes. This has caused stagnation in the housing Market
    Which is wonderful but they don't die until they are like 105, by then they are millionaires due to triple lock and their children aren't the poor anymore.

If they stuck a load of shipping containers where I live they wouldn't be for the homeless they would probably cost 175k each.

Which is wonderful but they don't die until they are like 105, by then they are millionaires due to triple lock and their children aren't the poor anymore.

If they stuck a load of shipping containers where I live they wouldn't be for the homeless they would probably cost 175k each.
    I thought 5he triple lock is what all the lefties demanded.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I thought 5he triple lock is what all the lefties demanded.
    I don't know did they?

I don't know did they?
    Pretty sure, yes.

https://labourlist.org/2017/05/corby...ioner-incomes/

Home ownership has fallen in England to its lowest level in over 30 years. Presumably there's been a similar decline nationwide.

Home ownership in England falls to 30-year low - https://www.ft.com/content/90fb85a8-...e-a5e3738f9ae4

Banned

900,000 Polish people have found residence in the UK most came here with nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    900,000 Polish people have found residence in the UK most came here with nothing.
    Good for them. Just backs up the argument s for more housing though don't it.

Feedback

Mate you are none too new and you definitely have got passive aggressive tendencies there. You could be a replicant shamed by your fellows to swap your skin/handle. Nothing wrong with the triple lock in and off itself.
    There is everything wrong with the triple lock. It means pensions will always rise by at least the growth on GDP, which in turn shifts the national wealth further from young to old.

By all means have growth in pensions, but do it so that wealth isn't transferred between generations.

There is everything wrong with the triple lock. It means pensions will always rise by at least the growth on GDP, which in turn shifts the national wealth further from young to old.

By all means have growth in pensions, but do it so that wealth isn't transferred between generations.
    Yeah its wrong at the expense of cuts to other payments but its a sound idea. In and off itself. I would suggest its all about priorities. Playing one against another is wrong but protecting old peoples incomes...result why not.

Feedback

Yeah its wrong at the expense of cuts to other payments but its a sound idea. In and off itself. I would suggest its all about priorities. Playing one against another is wrong but protecting old peoples incomes...result why not.
    Because it's not sustainable in the long run. You can't have pensions growing at a rate greater than the rate of GDP growth indefinitely.

Because it's not sustainable in the long run. You can't have pensions growing at a rate greater than the rate of GDP growth indefinitely.
    Fair enough. I can see what you are saying. Personally I got no problem with old folks getting a few extra quid compared to some of the ways our economy stacks up. As you can read I am no expert. It will take a brave government to try and wrestle a consession from the older demographic. Maybe one that doesn't rely heavily on them for their core votes and has got a forward looking manifesto might manage it.

Brave but foolish by May and opportunistic by Labour really but the Tory's have feasted off the old vote for so long that it is hard to blame anyone for an attempt to wrestle it off them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I have no idea who you previously posted as on here but please give it a rest.

It’s too not to, as well.
    Not sure what you're getting at.

Got a reddit account with same username with 2 years worth of posts.

Dont be sad because I've worked you out in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    He has all the hallmarks of Vimana.
    Sad Troll.
    Sad troll? Says the constant negative guy.

I've got 2 years worth of post history on reddit with the same username mate. Hardly the work of a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    He was for sure a wolf in sheeps clothing sludge mate
    and we all thought
    "things can only get better"
    Give "the killings of Tony blair" a watch on Netflix. Guy is a ****ing criminal. And definitely a Tory. Murdoch even backed him to become PM such was the media influence on the whole thing...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Give "the killings of Tony blair" a watch on Netflix. Guy is a ****ing criminal. And definitely a Tory. Murdoch even backed him to become PM such was the media influence on the whole thing...
    Cheers Dems I will certainly give that a watch tonight mate
    I remember the media influence so well it was the first time I was old enough to vote
    so took a keen interest
    it felt like every media outlet was pro Blair (maybe its my rose tinted specs) forgive the pun
    quite a lot of us were duped there , the folly of youth I reckon

Cheers Dems I will certainly give that a watch tonight mate
    I remember the media influence so well it was the first time I was old enough to vote
    so took a keen interest
    it felt like every media outlet was pro Blair (maybe its my rose tinted specs) forgive the pun
    quite a lot of us were duped there , the folly of youth I reckon
    It all started so well with Blair but then god told him to invade Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It all started so well with Blair but then god told him to invade Iraq

Theres a cracking debate on youtube Sludge well worth a watch with
    Tony Blair and Christopher Hitchens Hitch wipes the floor with him

Theres a cracking debate on youtube Sludge well worth a watch with
    Tony Blair and Christopher Hitchens Hitch wipes the floor with him
    Will give it a look , marched against the war in Iraq , complete asshole , and his wife

Feedback

interesting fact on R4's Today programme this am. More council houses were built in the last year of Thatcher's reign than during the whole tenure of the last Labour government.