+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Welsh FMQ’s

Welsh FMQ’s

Looking pretty bleak for Carwyn after first ministers questions this afternoon.

Re: Welsh FMQ’s

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Looking pretty bleak for Carwyn after first ministers questions this afternoon.

He said he was his friend, god knows what he'd be like as an enemy then (carwyn).

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He said he was his friend, god knows what he'd be like as an enemy then (carwyn).
    Carwyn didn’t stab him in the back - he stabbed in the front, straight at the jugular.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Carwyn will hide behind the facade of the police investigation then the facade of the internal inquiry, then the facade of the independent inquiry. By which time it will be 3 years down the line - and he will have retired.
    Is exactly what will happen.

Banned

No win situation for Carwyn, can't see how he could have done anything different.
    What would you have done in his position?

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    No win situation for Carwyn, can't see how he could have done anything different.
    What would you have done in his position?
    Probably not lied and misled the Welsh Government.

Banned

Probably not lied and misled the Welsh Government.
    Any proof of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Any proof of that?
    I haven’t but Andrew RT Davies appears to have some.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOmqrSfX...g&name=900x900

Jones has got to resign sooner rather than later , he's showing contempt for the family of the deceased and painting his party in a very bad light

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Jones has got to resign sooner rather than later , he's showing contempt for the family of the deceased and painting his party in a very bad light
    Agreed.

He’s on borrowed time.

Agreed.

He’s on borrowed time.
    I am amazed he hasn't gone yet , he's got no respect within his party anymore

He ought to take stock and realise that he hinders his party, and as it stands, if that is the case, he hinders his country.
    I can understand why he might not want to be seen as ready to resign right now at this emotive time , but frankly I hope he is considering it for the near future. Perhaps '..after reflection, the fuller picture, allow the party to move forward with fresh vision' - etc, etc - the usual kind of spiel...

I'd be quite glad to see the back of Carwyn Jones.

Wonder who will be the new leader of Welsh labour as it's only a matter of time till he's pushed or he jumps

My money is on Vaughan Gething being in the running , quite impressed with him

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Wonder who will be the new leader of Welsh labour as it's only a matter of time till he's pushed or he jumps

My money is on Vaughan Gething being in the running , quite impressed with him
    It'll be a woman, as they're all running scared.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It'll be a woman, as they're all running scared.
    Isn’t Gething brown though?

That’s got to go in his favour.

Jones has got to go

We still do not know, what the allegations were, who made them or if they had been proven to be true.

Despite this, for what appears to be the sake of political expediency, he threw his "friend" under the bus.

[QUOTE=TH63;4807199]We still do not know, what the allegations were, who made them or if they had been proven to be true.

Despite this, for what appears to be the sake of political expediency, he threw his "friend" under the bus.[/QUOTE

Exactamundo !!!

He just to be in charge, cried like a baby when that bird nearly ended up first minister.

He's just like a schoolyard bully, leading by fear, that if you don't back him, he'll somehow get you out.