+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The cheats are out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The cheats are out

I really don't get the animosity towards Ireland. Why? Because they didn't roll over and let us win?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I really don't get the animosity towards Ireland. Why? Because they didn't roll over and let us win?
    Because it was the most atrocious win imaginable. It was all hoofing it back and slicing clearances in to the crowd, they couldn't string 2 passes together and forgot that it wasn't a game of Gaelic football. If a team beats us (as most do) fairly and with decent football with gifted/organised technical players then I don't think anyone would begrudge them.

But that Irish side and performance were disgraceful and thankfully they were found out. Football was definitely the winner last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    Because it was the most atrocious win imaginable. It was all hoofing it back and slicing clearances in to the crowd, they couldn't string 2 passes together and forgot that it wasn't a game of Gaelic football. If a team beats us (as most do) fairly and with decent football with gifted/organised technical players then I don't think anyone would begrudge them.

But that Irish side and performance were disgraceful and thankfully they were found out. Football was definitely the winner last night!
    And we still couldn't beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I liked them up until we played them

The number of comments on social media laughing at wales for not being a country even after they won. The worst winners I've ever seen

The "best fans in the world" myth grinds as well. They were average away supporters. Completely average.

But, I'm generalising massively and the majority of them are probably good eggs