+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The cheats are out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The cheats are out

Pleased Ireland didn't go to the world cup after their two performances against us. They were as cynical as I can remember, and they benefitted from some very weak refereeing, I don't think they would add anything to the tournament. Much rather see someone like Eriksen get to show what they can do on the world stage (or it'd be pretty funny if Cornelius scored a hat trick against Brazil). Ireland would only bring world class timewasting.
    I won't hold a grudge for the next tournament though, they've had their just desserts, and that's it.

Re: The cheats are out

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Pleased Ireland didn't go to the world cup after their two performances against us. They were as cynical as I can remember, and they benefitted from some very weak refereeing, I don't think they would add anything to the tournament. Much rather see someone like Eriksen get to show what they can do on the world stage (or it'd be pretty funny if Cornelius scored a hat trick against Brazil). Ireland would only bring world class timewasting.
    I won't hold a grudge for the next tournament though, they've had their just desserts, and that's it.
    Same here.

Plus it’ll allow us to focus on the things that really matter.

Like laughing at the English.