+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The cheats are out

Re: The cheats are out

The Wolves message board will be pissing themselves at this thread

Future looks good for Wales and another good Euro campaign I’d say should occur if everyone’s fit.

Didn’t expect Ireland to be thrashed, I was expecting a 1-0 to Denmark to be honest.

Must be getting older but I live with the disappointment easier these days. After the France play off I was raging for weeks. Pissed of with henry but more that Ireland should have finished off chances in the second half of that game.

Thats life, back to Le championship...

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I really don't get the animosity towards Ireland. Why? Because they didn't roll over and let us win?
    I liked them up until we played them

The number of comments on social media laughing at wales for not being a country even after they won. The worst winners I've ever seen

The "best fans in the world" myth grinds as well. They were average away supporters. Completely average.

But, I'm generalising massively and the majority of them are probably good eggs

Pleased Ireland didn't go to the world cup after their two performances against us. They were as cynical as I can remember, and they benefitted from some very weak refereeing, I don't think they would add anything to the tournament. Much rather see someone like Eriksen get to show what they can do on the world stage (or it'd be pretty funny if Cornelius scored a hat trick against Brazil). Ireland would only bring world class timewasting.
    I won't hold a grudge for the next tournament though, they've had their just desserts, and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Pleased Ireland didn't go to the world cup after their two performances against us. They were as cynical as I can remember, and they benefitted from some very weak refereeing, I don't think they would add anything to the tournament. Much rather see someone like Eriksen get to show what they can do on the world stage (or it'd be pretty funny if Cornelius scored a hat trick against Brazil). Ireland would only bring world class timewasting.
    I won't hold a grudge for the next tournament though, they've had their just desserts, and that's it.
    Same here.

Plus it’ll allow us to focus on the things that really matter.

Like laughing at the English.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post

Who?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Most of them defend thugball. No sympathy whatsoever....
    To see this from someone who follows Warnock’s Cardiff City.
    The levels of irony have broken the scale....

That's what I was thinking. Who do we think we are?

Exactly what I was thinking. Ever since they beat us, fair and square, it's been laughable the reaction towards them. Meyler was better than any Welsh player that night, and we created nothing. Taylor broke their best players leg in the first game between us, what did they do that was worse than that. They outsmarted us and Coleman flapped it not using the youngsters, who are clearly quicker and more effective than an unfit ledley and Dave Edwards etc

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    you keep repeating this myth but unfortunately we play good football

You gave away 17 fouls to our 11 last week. We're still above you. You only had 21k for the biggest game of your season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Most of them defend thugball. No sympathy whatsoever.
    In the league this season to date - Cardiff have 26 yellow cards and 1 red card; Bristol City have 30 yellow cards and 1 red card.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-...pline/fairplay

The level of irony (and stupidity) in your post has really broken the scale.....!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    In the league this season to date - Cardiff have 26 yellow cards and 1 red card; Bristol City have 30 yellow cards and 1 red card.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-...pline/fairplay

The level of irony (and stupidity) in your post has really broken the scale.....!
    I really try hard not to bite at his posts but he's such a moron, it's just too easy to fact check him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I really try hard not to bite at his posts but he's such a moron, it's just too easy to fact check him.
    He only dips in and out of the forum as he knows he is talking shit

scared of staying for a while as he knows there's a good chance itll go tits up for his team

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    you keep repeating this myth but unfortunately we play good football
    She knows this is true. We destroyed Leeds with fast flowing passing, they got destroyed by the same Leeds team at home. I’d hazard a guess that we would have gone on to win if we’d had 11 men. Still, it must be unbelievable for those wurzels to see 3rd place. The dizzy heights, it might never get this good again.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    He only dips in and out of the forum as he knows he is talking shit

scared of staying for a while as he knows there's a good chance itll go tits up for his team
    This the bloke who got banned from his own club forum?

He’s a bit bored today bless him.
    The live feed of his brother shooting kids in the back on the West Bank has obviously gone down today.