+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Louth

FAO Louth

. I stand to be corrected of course and forever be the clart who posted too early before a Daryl Murphy hat trick but I will stick my neck out. Something about karma you said..

Re: FAO Louth

Dirty bastards got just what their thugball deserved. F*** all.

🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰

Don't rub it in

'This post is for those few of you who ridiculed Ireland and in particular the Irish.
    I did warn you, isn't life a bitch eh?
    Good luck to Wales in the future.'

Yep........ life is a bitch........

That's the problem with the internet - it can really make you look stupid if you act like a twat

I can die a happy man now. I could never have dreamed of a 1-5 scoreline, but it does kind of make us look a bit bad that we couldn't beat that collection of shite.

I would wish Ireland luck in the future, but after reading the pathetic comments from that loser... no.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    I can die a happy man now. I could never have dreamed of a 1-5 scoreline, but it does kind of make us look a bit bad that we couldn't beat that collection of shite.

I would wish Ireland luck in the future, but after reading the pathetic comments from that loser... no.
    Crikey? a trolling poster Louth has the power to represent the whole of Ireland and the Irish people? Who knew..

Outclassed (ironically given the classless nature of Louth’s posts) and even worse ‘out-passioned’

Football the winner tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Crikey? a trolling poster Louth has the power to represent the whole of Ireland and the Irish people? Who knew..
    Don't underestimate his powers...

Let's all laugh at Louth, Let's all laugh at Louth, la la la la, la la la la

Let's all laugh at Louth, Let's all laugh at Louth, la la la la, la la la la....