+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jim Jones Massacre , channel 17 , now

Jim Jones Massacre , channel 17 , now

Now he was off his cake !

Re: Jim Jones Massacre , channel 17 , now

I saw a doc about Jonestown on Nat Geo or Discovery a while back. Don't know if it was the same one, but what a mental event. The senator getting shot was unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Just watched a bit on youtube - sickening I had to switch off, mothers having their kids taken from them - to be forced to commit suicide in the name of the Lord 'Jones'

Fecked up beyond words, and so sad - the way Jones talks though reminds me very much of Trump and the way they spoke - ie all lies, people conspiring against him, media dont like him - it was very very similar.
    They had a few fake suicides as practice so no one knew the real thing was coming. Some didn't take part and hid, coming back later to see dead babies and children. I felt like puking, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Now he was off his cake !

I opened the thread thinking it would be something about this guy
    another blonde moment lol
    https://youtu.be/l6xsk--d-u0

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I saw a doc about Jonestown on Nat Geo or Discovery a while back. Don't know if it was the same one, but what a mental event. The senator getting shot was unbelievable.
    Yes it was , not nice to watch

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    If I remember correctly if forced them all to drink cyanide - about 300 kids and 600 adults, he was also arrested for 'soliciting' men for sex in the US.

The dangers and power of religion, Jesus , Mohammad were probably the same sort of characters
    He was a complete psychopath

The frightening conclusion of a cult of personality targeting vulnerable people

Same as that David Koresh lunatic and Charles Manson