+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Same sex marriage vote in Australia .......

Same sex marriage vote in Australia .......

The man from delmonte says yes !

About time too , hasn't stopped the religious lot going on about the meaning of marriage according to the Bible ff sake

Seems like the vast majority of Australians disagree

Re: Same sex marriage vote in Australia .......

Anyone would think that Christianity invented marriage...

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You mean we have all been tricked ?

still, of course our fruity friends should be allowed to get married
    they should be as miserable as the rest of us
    theres no way they should get a pass

Whilst the origins of marriage have been around a long time, it was Christianity that introduced the gig being officiated by a minister.
    The fundamental reasons for wedlock when it first took place, was for a male and female to officially become a partnership for property and financial reasons as well as luuurve.
    I have nothing what so ever against same sex marriages, but they are gatecrashing the institution and I can understand why some people are sceptical or against it.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Whilst the origins of marriage have been around a long time, it was Christianity that introduced the gig being officiated by a minister.
    The fundamental reasons for wedlock when it first took place, was for a male and female to officially become a partnership for property and financial reasons as well as luuurve.
    I have nothing what so ever against same sex marriages, but they are gatecrashing the institution and I can understand why some people are sceptical or against it.
    The ministers are just pissed off they will be out of work

If it originally didn't need the church involved just cut out the middle man or indeed woman !!

I think most of the people opposed to gay people getting married couldn't care less about the man woman thing ........they just don't like homosexuals and they should just admit it instead of hiding behind the Bible

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The ministers are just pissed off they will be out of work

If it originally didn't need the church involved just cut out the middle man or indeed woman !!

I think most of the people opposed to gay people getting married couldn't care less about the man woman thing ........they just don't like homosexuals and they should just admit it instead of hiding behind the Bible
    Agreed 👍

I think it was Woody Allen that said "become bi-sexual it doubles your chance of sex on a Saturday night "

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I think it was Woody Allen that said "become bi-sexual it doubles your chance of sex on a Saturday night "
    I have tried that but it didn't help

Must be my deodorant

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Not discounting step children increases the chances too.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    That's like saying that Christianity introduced the concept of getting married in church.
    It doesn't mean that Christianity invented the concept of marriage.