+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tory deaths

Tory deaths

Re: Tory deaths

Why? Because of a docile citizenry; we get the governments we collectively deserve.

The 120,000 figure for premature deaths since 2010. Let's pretend the true figure is vastly lower, say 10,000. That would mean more than twice as many Britons have perished due to government economic terrorism in seven years than the total number who died during 30 years of The Troubles plus all those who've died as a result of Islamic terrorism in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Why? Because of a docile citizenry; we get the governments we collectively deserve.

The 120,000 figure for premature deaths since 2010. Let's pretend the true figure is vastly lower, say 10,000. That would mean more than twice as many Britons have perished due to government economic terrorism in seven years than the total number who died during 30 years of The Troubles plus all those who've died as a result of Islamic terrorism in the UK.
    Why do we need to pretend the actual figure is 12 times lower ?

In neocon ideology people don't exist, only objects, and 50% of those objects are not considered useful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    In neocon ideology people don't exist, only objects, and 50% of those objects are not considered useful.
    Did someone say something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Did someone say something?
    No, I was just answering the question. Since Thatcher/Reagan we have been subjected to a neocon economic agenda, and under this ideology people don't exist, only objects. The less productive objects are worthless and can be discarded. I can send you some links if you want to learn something of value

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No, I was just answering the question. Since Thatcher/Reagan we have been subjected to a neocon economic agenda, and under this ideology people don't exist, only objects. The less productive objects are worthless and can be discarded. I can send you some links if you want to learn something of value
    Yeah go on then btw stop being minty

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Will they all be jailed now

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Why do we need to pretend the actual figure is 12 times lower ?
    I did so to illustrate how ludicrously overblown the consequences of terrorism is and has been.

Overblown ,wow.

Yes, overblown from a death count perspective. There's over 200 countries worldwide and this country has more CCTV watching over us in absolute terms and pro rata. Much of the matrix has been constructed on the back of terrorism hysteria.