+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kevin Spacey: Old Vic lists 20 staff allegations against him

Kevin Spacey: Old Vic lists 20 staff allegations against him

He was one of my favourite actors too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42009596

Re: Kevin Spacey: Old Vic lists 20 staff allegations against him

They can't sack him off house of cards either...

I used to like him too, thought he was good in house of cards. There's an American comedy show not sure of its name where they ha e been making Kevin spacey jokes for years...someone like Seth rogen even did at an awards show.

Everyone obviously knew.

He has been sacked from House of Cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He was one of my favourite actors too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42009596
    No wonder he was so good in horrible bosses... he was just being himself

"Spacey's behaviour is alleged to have ranged from making people feel uncomfortable to sexually inappropriate behaviour"

Bang him up, throw away the key imho

He was an horrible bastard in Sleepers

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He has been sacked from House of Cards.
    There is no morality clause.

Apparently he had his own foundation where he auditioned thousands of young people, so who knows what he was offering to help them make it in the acting world.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Apparently he had his own foundation where he auditioned thousands of young people, so who knows what he was offering to help them make it in the acting world.
    I just saw that in my quick search on reddit as well. Worrying.

We just started watching Series 5 of House Of Cards last night. Spacey has always been a great actor. Seems he has always been a predatory slimeball of a human being at the same time - and maybe worse.

However, that doesn't make him a bad actor or director - and I'll carry on watching his films/plays whilst condemning his inappropriate or even criminal behaviour. Some people seem to feel that they should boycott anything associated with bad people - as if watching a Spacey film or admiring a Leni Riefenstahl photograph implies they excuse or endorse their beliefs or actions. I don't have a problem separating the two things.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    We just started watching Series 5 of House Of Cards last night. Spacey has always been a great actor. Seems he has always been a predatory slimeball of a human being at the same time - and maybe worse.

However, that doesn't make him a bad actor or director - and I'll carry on watching his films/plays whilst condemning his inappropriate or even criminal behaviour. Some people seem to feel that they should boycott anything associated with bad people - as if watching a Spacey film or admiring a Leni Riefenstahl photograph implies they excuse or endorse their beliefs or actions. I don't have a problem separating the two things.
    I won't boycott the show.

Netflix have some kind of Chris Brown documentary on there...the very same guy that's a woman beater and still sells records worldwide. Netflix havent remeved that either.

Not condoning it, but worse will happen and people will still habe careers. If this Weinstein thing hadn't of happened there would have been an attempt to bury this Kevin spacey thing.