+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Flat Holm Syndrome

Flat Holm Syndrome

Its like Stockholm syndrome only nearer. Its when people assign different previous posters identities on you based on a non forensic process. Sometimes carried out by internationals but not beyond the competence of newly qualified first teamers. Obviously academy staff wouldn't blow their cover by calling foul play. Just let em go.

Re: Flat Holm Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Its like Stockholm syndrome only nearer. Its when people assign different previous posters identities on you based on a non forensic process. Sometimes carried out by internationals but not beyond the competence of newly qualified first teamers. Obviously academy staff wouldn't blow their cover by calling foul play. Just let em go.
    Spoken like a true pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Spoken like a true pro
    Not sure about that. When I get to 5000 posts and my spelling and grammer is still as shit and I still get names wrong and I got even more tin foil inside my cap so you don't know what I'm really thinking then and only then will I consider myself a pro.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Not sure about that. When I get to 5000 posts and my spelling and grammer is still as shit and I still get names wrong and I got even more tin foil inside my cap so you don't know what I'm really thinking then and only then will I consider myself a pro.
    *grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    *grammar
    Doh

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Ive been a 'victim' of flat holm syndrome
    Its almost as bad as flat top syndrome. You done well to come through Clarify mate.